PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How come NO Mediots are talking about how lucky the Giants were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
These trolls who come to this forum do nothing but give me a good laugh. I mean what is the point of going to another teams message board and only posting about how great your team is and how bad the hosts board team is?And most of them only stay around if their team wins. I can understand fans of other teams who actually want to have an intelligent discussion about football, especially for the long haul. In reality, they are just waisting their own time bringing elementary school type responses to the board.They really do not understand how foolish they make themselves look.

Celticboy04

Re: How come NO Mediots are talking about....

What about the Gronk catch ruled incomplete but Simms said it was a catch?
Speaking of that where was Ernie Adams up in the booth on that play?

I also forgot to mention, the face-mask that refs even under review didn't call.

Re: How come NO Mediots are talking about....

I also forgot to mention, the face-mask that refs even under review didn't call.

You can't call a penalty you "discover" under review.
What was pathetic was the very well paid broadcast team not even alluding to the blatant violation of a rule that supposedly is to be emphasized. We'll have to wait until Gronk or Welker does it for it to be enforced and the commentators in stern condescending tones lament how BB deliberately coaches against player safety.

Last edited:
They were busy talking about how great Manning was on the 10 drives in the second half that didn't start from within the opponent's 30. Weren't his late game heroics scoring ZERO points on those drives AMAZING? Guy's magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents