PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad could this injury be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, Even though Cassel improved throughout the season, it cost us 2 -3 games which was the difference in making the playoffs.. If Brady is out , there is no Super Bowl sorry... It will take O connell more time to gel..

Also I think we should worry about the O line a bit in protectiong the Qb.. Even if Brady is ok, which I hope he is and its just a stinger or bruise, we need to protect Brady or whoever the QB is...

i really really hope is nothing serious but i am a little bit worried

I just saw the replay for the first time. It actually looked alot less-bad than I expected, as did Tom's reaction to it.

Tom’s reacted to his season ending knee injury by walking off the field last September.

What scares me about that hit was the way his arm got tangled (or caught) in the turf before the weight of Hanesworth came crushing down on him.

I think we have to be a tad bit concerned.. It just was not a good looking at that video... But lets think positive and we dont see him this week and he is practicing on tue Sept 8th..

this waiting game is horse sh#t. Is there anyone on this website that knows where brady lives....someone make up some signs saying (give us an update) and protest outside his house....

this waiting game is horse sh#t. Is there anyone on this website that knows where brady lives....someone make up some signs saying (give us an update) and protest outside his house....

=======================================================

I think he lives in some fancy high rise in NYC. Another place in SoCal, but I am sure he has a crash pad in the Foxboro area.

I find it difficult to believe that he has a separated shoulder.

I've had this happen twice, one playing hockey, other skiing.

Believe me, there's no way in hell that he windmills his arms without grimacing with a separated shoulder. Rotation is very painful.

Please not that this is a no-troll zone and has an age requirement over the age of seven.

I find it difficult to believe that he has a separated shoulder.

I've had this happen twice, one playing hockey, other skiing.

Believe me, there's no way in hell that he windmills his arms without grimacing with a separated shoulder. Rotation is very painful.

Agreed. While I'm sure he's in some pain (sore), I doubt it will cost him any time come the regular season.

I broke my collar bone and there would be no way to do windmills with my arm after that as well as a shoulder dislocation....a torn rotato would most likely result in pain on his face when he was moving it around ( If you remember Penningtons first one had a lot of pain on his face )

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes