PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hopkins Headed to Tennessee

And now we wait to hear the contract details.

We can move on now good luck being insignificant D-Hop. As bad as Mac played last season he still have more upside than any Tennessee QB right now. Would love to hear the contract details. We can bet Vrabel Over paid. Really hope you don't blow your knees out D-Hop I would really shed a tear. :rolleyes:

Welp, that sucks. Time will tell if the Pats really missed out or dodged a bullet.

Hope the Pats are able to make use of their cap space in a way that helps the team now but that seems unlikely.

He's lost a little bit but even at this level he probably would be the Pats top option. This sucks.

Don't blame him taking the best offer when you're choosing between Ryan Tannehill and Mac Jones, until Mac shows massive improvement there's no actual proof he's even better than him.

No one is taking less money to have Mac as their quarterback.

Better them than the Chiefs or Bills.
If nothing else, I’m glad he’s not going to one of the top contenders in the AFC.

The Titans have been known to take WR’s when they’re a little past their prime. We’ll see if this is the case again.

For gods sake lol. The Titans? Really?
I’d say Vrabel is in tougher shape than Bill. They’ve had a relatively talented roster for how far they’ve made it. I’m not sure how ownership views it, but I definitely feel like he might’ve been under a little more pressure to get this done (and losing to Bill on this probably was not an option), so it’s not surprising. Especially considering the two did have a relationship (Vrabel and Hopkins) previously in Houston.

Two year deal is a little unexpected. Did they guarantee some of his 2024 salary?

Yep obviously D-Hop ain't no fool Titans have a much favorable schedule 9 wins take that pathetic Division compared to the East. I am sure Mike Vrabel reasoned with him on that.

Don't blame him taking the best offer when you're choosing between Ryan Tannehill and Mac Jones, until Mac shows massive improvement there's no actual proof he's even better than him.

No one is taking less money to have Mac as their quarterback.
And if we’re looking at tax differences between Mass and Tennessee we’d have to pay more.

Wow, Thorton and JuJu better get healthy soon.

well..hell. disappointing

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back