PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Mahomestokelce

One thing is certain, the great young QB’s are in the AFC.
I agree but that wasn't a good performance by either Mahomes or Burrow

If the 49ers don't pee down there leg Chiefs would be 2-4 in AFC and NFL title games with no SB wins. No dig on Mahomes or Reid they got their win and Mahomes will probably get another Reid too if he's still there for it. But let's not crown anyone the next Patriots no one else is gonna do that ever again.

I think Mahomes cap hit goes from $7M to $35M in 2022 and $42M in 2023. That is 2 or 3 high priced guys FAs the Chiefs will have to let go. Tough to keep winning once the cheap rookie QB deal expires.

Hopefully we can add Mac to the list of outstanding young QB's in the AFC soon

I believe Jones will make himself into a really good NFL QB, but all of them are going to be battling amongst themselves, plus any additions over the next 10-15 years. The AFC is going to be tough for years to come.

I think Mahomes cap hit goes from $7M to $35M in 2022 and $42M in 2023. That is 2 or 3 high priced guys FAs the Chiefs will have to let go. Tough to keep winning once the cheap rookie QB deal expires.

Agree completely. Many teams have stepped up for short runs of glory over the past 20 years, but none were able to maintain that high level throughout, except the Patriots. Once they become successful everything gets much harder going forward.

Can you imagine being .500 in afc championships or super bowls at any point in your career?

man that would suck
It is beginning to feel like he is on track to be this generation's Aaron Rogers, flashy guy who gags in the playoffs.

But both are outstanding young QB’s. AFC playoffs are going to be great for years to come.
Yes, I mean, I consider Mahomes the best in the game, but he hasn't been trending well the last 2 years.

As for Burrow, I think he's highly talented, but his playoff future remains a little cloudy. Just a bit inaccurate for my taste

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back