PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here come the cap cuts

Renfro is much better than a prove it deal player, he was getting 13 million, that’s why they cut him. Someone is going to give him at least 8.

That's a different issue, which makes the argument that we have Reagor/Bolden more questionable. Renfro would be a bargain in a prove it to me deal.

But he has less than 600 yards over two seasons, so 8 million I think is very high.

Why would anyone want Mike Williams? He’s Devante Parker but coming off an ACL tear and approaching 30. Zero separation. No thanks.

Why would anyone want Mike Williams? He’s Devante Parker but coming off an ACL tear and approaching 30. Zero separation. No thanks.
For ****s sake I’d take Hank Williams right now.
Not Moving Wake Up GIF by Travis

Marcus Jones plays defense, Reagor and Bolden have never done anything, and Gibson is a third down back.

Yeah they have other players, but I wouldn't have any objection to offering Renfro a prove it to me deal.

The way rosters are today, he could sit on the practice squad and help in November when three of those guys are on IR.

WOW. Reagor was the Pats kick returner last year.
Gibson is MORE than just a 3rd down back.
Bolden was doing Kick Returns and playing Defense last year.

You might want to pay attention to TC this year.

Why would you think that it's Williams that he'd cut and not Allen?

Why would you think that Williams wouldn't get an extension to lower his cap?
Williams cut.

Seems they may have to draft them. All the others were franchise tagged and then there was Ridley. Not much on the table at this point. Not sure if Mooney resigned but I am enamored with KJ Osbourn for the right price. I’d consider a 3rd or 4th for Keenan Allen, only 31 and has 96 or more receptions 6 out if his first 8 years. The injury history is a little overblown. He’s better than Calvin Ridley.
Should of used the word enamored on more free agents. Good pick up. Need to learn how to spell his name correctly now that he’s a Patriot.

Thank God there’s only one player with that name in the NFL, otherwise I never would have known who you were talking about.
Nice attempt, but all you had to do is read what I was replying to. Sorry that’s tough for you.

Nice attempt, but all you had to do is read what I was replying to. Sorry that’s tough for you.

If others have the person you are quoting on ignore them it doesn’t show up in your post.

Had to look at that ^ again Dam.
Ice Cube Friday GIF by Max

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3