Helps - pls... (ne@buf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
i was unable to see the game yesterday...

do you have an help for me with a link via youtube or any channel to see highlights or more then highlights (not Nfl.Com - i saw it allready - not enough...) ?

more i see better it is...

thks my friends !

'Italian Pat'

no news pls ?

italianpatthepatriot said:
i was unable to see the game yesterday...

do you have an help for me with a link via youtube or any channel to see highlights or more then highlights (not Nfl.Com - i saw it allready - not enough...) ?

more i see better it is...

thks my friends !

'Italian Pat'

What I usually do is to go to Youtube, type in "New England Patriots" then on the left hit "Date Added" under the Sort-By heading - - that will sort the videos by most recently added first. That way you can see the newest videos from the top.

Currently, there are no new vids up, but they usually start trickling in within 24-72 hours from the game end.

shmessy said:
What I usually do is to go to Youtube, type in "New England Patriots" then on the left hit "Date Added" under the Sort-By heading - - that will sort the videos by most recently added first. That way you can see the newest videos from the top.

Currently, there are no new vids up, but they usually start trickling in within 24-72 hours from the game end.

grazie Shmessy

if someone has some feedback...very very wellcome

grazie Shmessy

if someone has some feedback...very very wellcome

I've been looking too as I can't find highlights that include MAroney's kick-off return. As soon as something comes available, I'll let you know.

ironwasp said:
I've been looking too as I can't find highlights that include MAroney's kick-off return. As soon as something comes available, I'll let you know.

Just to say ... that if you haven't seen that you have a TREAT coming!

ironwasp said:

thks ironwasp - let me know; infortunately i have not seen it yet...

pls post news-link

thks in advance

thks ironwasp - let me know; infortunately i have not seen it yet...

pls post news-link

thks in advance

Just for you.

Click click

One other thing of note. Notice how loud the fans are rooting for New England. It's probably cheaper to drive to Buffalo and get tickets than it is to see them at Gillette. There are always many Pats fans there. Judging by the crowd noise I think the Pats fans my outnumber the Bills fans.

Michael said:
One other thing of note. Notice how loud the fans are rooting for New England. It's probably cheaper to drive to Buffalo and get tickets than it is to see them at Gillette. There are always many Pats fans there. Judging by the crowd noise I think the Pats fans my outnumber the Bills fans.

It was close. Technically there were more Bills fans in attendance, and on one or two occasions they really pumped out the noise; but for most of the game the Pats fans were the ones with the pipes.

On a side note: Ralph Wilson Stadium has the best (and most vigilant) security I've seen. These guys stop incidents before they become incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes