PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help! My Directv Died. How Can I see tonight's game online? (Mod Edit: It's on CBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Help! My Directv Died. How Can I see tonight's game online? (Mod Edit: It's on

It's going to be nice to watch this pre-season game on my couch for once. Any links as to who is out of the game? I really want to see Vereen and Dowling play a little.

Dowling and Vereen did NOT travel with the team and will NOT play tonight.

Re: Help! My Directv Died. How Can I see tonight's game online? (Mod Edit: It's on

See. Jets fans are alright after all. I proved it.

I am kinda surprised the JETS/Giants game was moved to Monday. I mean, it's alright to play in blowing snow and sub-zero temps, but not in high wind gusts and driving rain>

I thought that the game was important in itself and the comfort/interests of the fans were secondary? :rolleyes:

Stay safe, regardless. Let's hope the power stays on.

Can someone message me that link. This sucks. I got the preseason package specifically so I didn't have to get DirecTV this year.

As I feared, my Directv has already started sputtering because of the weather. Does anyone know how I can watch tonight's game on-line on my laptop? Thanks for any advice!

Why not a sports bar?

Why not a sports bar?

I don't have 30 bucks to buy a meal, a couple of beers and tip someone while I sit there for 3 hours to watch game that I can't hear and can barely see.

Even though it's on CBS...you might be bombarded with 'Hurricane Irene Coverage'.

For those who live in New York like myself, I fear you may be right.

I am kinda surprised the JETS/Giants game was moved to Monday. I mean, it's alright to play in blowing snow and sub-zero temps, but not in high wind gusts and driving rain>

I thought that the game was important in itself and the comfort/interests of the fans were secondary? :rolleyes:

Stay safe, regardless. Let's hope the power stays on.

NJ Governor Christie called Commissioner Goodell and told him that the nearby Izod center would be used as a storm shelter and the nearby area used to set up emergency centers and the like if necessary. There would be no room for people park because the Metlife & Izod centers are so close together.

Also, security used to work the games would be better used to help people in trouble due to the storm

It would just look bad for the NFL if they played a game during a hurricane/tropical storm. They would be putting fans in risk as well.

On the west coast here, and unfortunately CBS is bumping the Pats game for the Chargers.

If someone could privately send me a PM to "chat about the weather" please do so!

Thanks

This is true here in Pittsburgh as well. However, the Pats game is only bumped to the CW (at least according to the on screen guide).

NFL network "Around the League Live" @8PM will probably be the best some can do.

Re: Help! My Directv just went out. Anyone know how I can watch tonight's game on-li

My DirecTV guide still lists CBS as showing the Pats/Lions game at 8pm. What gives?

It's not that they aren't showing the game. It's that my Directv was going in and out because of the weather (I live in an area with a lot of tall trees; sometimes have problems with Directv in bad weather).

Thanks for all the responses. After being out for awhile, my Directv is back on-line. Fingers crossed that it lasts all game, but at least now I have a couple of alternatives. Thanks!

As I feared, my Directv has already started sputtering because of the weather. Does anyone know how I can watch tonight's game on-line on my laptop? Thanks for any advice!

How much to run up Mt Washington and hold the dish for ya'?......Oh....and what do you look like?:cool:

I'd appreciate it if someone were to PM me a link, my usual place for links is down :mad: and being in England there is no CBS on the TV :p

....So I can get some updates about the weather over there, of course ;)

Last edited:

If anyone knows how to catch this game via some manner other than television, my inbox is now accepting PMs.

I'd appreciate it if someone were to PM me a link, my usual place for links is down :mad: and being in England there is no CBS on the TV :p

....So I can get some updates about the weather over there, of course ;)
I just moved to Canada, and I'm still in the process of determining how I'm going to catch regular season games.

I would like a PM as well if possible. I am in Southern VA and CBS has been airing information on Irene all day. We have been dealing with Irene for almost 22 hours now and have a few hours left.

I understand that airing information on Irene is necessary, I would just like to keep my mind occupied for a while ;)

Help! CBS affiliates in both DC and Balltimore are too occupied with Irene to show preseason game

Big-T, thodoks and Sariana - scheck your PM.

I'm stepping away from the PC to watch the game, perhaps you would be so kind as to forward those to anybody else that asks.

thanks

would like a link.... much appreciated!

Big-T, thodoks and Sariana - scheck your PM.

I'm stepping away from the PC to watch the game, perhaps you would be so kind as to forward those to anybody else that asks.

thanks

Please PM me a link, someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes