PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello there!

patri0t

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey there fellow Patriot fanatics.
I come from a little country called New Zealand. Only a few may of heard of it (We're a well kept secret) and I am looking forward to the up and coming season ahead. And hope one day I can attend a patriots game. Can't wait to chat with some of you guys, and talk about general football talk.
GO THE MIGHTY PATRIOTS!!!

I come from a little country called New Zealand. Only a few may of heard of it (We're a well kept secret) and I am looking forward to the up and coming season ahead. And hope one day I can attend a patriots game. Can't wait to chat with some of you guys, and talk about general football talk.

Welcome. :D

Welcome aboard mate, oh wait, that's Australia. One of my sons did a semester abroad in Christchurch New Zealand and he still talks about how wonderful a place it is. Even his mugging was fun. Looking forward to sharing another great Patriots season with you and all the others here.

Welcome aboard mate, oh wait, that's Australia. One of my sons did a semester abroad in Christchurch New Zealand and he still talks about how wonderful a place it is. Even his mugging was fun. Looking forward to sharing another great Patriots season with you and all the others here.

Thanks, can't wait!

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back