PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pats have won 6 Super Bowls, appeared in 10 Super Bowls and 14 AFCC’s since the bills last won a playoff game.
I’m not buying them until they actually do something.....the wheels will fly off, just wait for it
Now THAT^ is mean!

deleted

Pats needed that Bills loss...Now they just have to take care of business and hope Cam and Stephon can play shortly.......When is Michel due back and able to play again? Harris getting reps is a good thing...

Pats needed that Bills loss...Now they just have to take care of business and hope Cam and Stephon can play shortly.......When is Michel due back and able to play again? Harris getting reps is a good thing...
I think BB keeps Michel on IR until we get another injury to the RB position.

Hello Juzzy.

Same old Bills. They will lose to KC too.

Welcome to the best fan site anywhere. Speaking of geniuses, our host is the Bill Belichick of administrators.

I never had any issues with the Bills, unlike some of the AFC teams and all of the NFC.

I think Allen has some growing to do and can still make some dumb mistakes, but he looks like a keeper.

It looks like one of my favorite pics may become obsolete...

View attachment 28892
Still not going to root for them as long as they are in the division, or maybe 4 games behind the Pats and they are playing KC or Baltimore, lol

I hate the Bills the least compared to the Jest and Dolphins. Hated them a lot more in the early 90's for obvious reasons.

I hate the Bills the least compared to the Jest and Dolphins. Hated them a lot more in the early 90's for obvious reasons.
I can't even hate the Jesters any more, they're too funny a show...

Buck Fuffalo.

Hate the Jets (no explanation needed), hated the Dolphins (Shula always took shots at BB although i do like Flores and will root for his success) but always felt sorry for the Bills losing 4 SBs in a row.

Although McDermott is annoying as hell, i don't have any ill feelings towards that team.

That being said, it always puts a smile on my face anytime an AFC East team loses a game

Still not going to root for them as long as they are in the division, or maybe 4 games behind the Pats and they are playing KC or Baltimore, lol

I hope that I didn't give the impression that I'm rooting for them, especially since they're the only thing standing between the Pats and the AFCE title.

Btw, I just got through re-watching the fantastic 2001 video and the 2nd Bills game was the turning point of the season.

I hope that I didn't give the impression that I'm rooting for them, especially since they're the only thing standing between the Pats and the AFCE title.

Btw, I just got through re-watching the fantastic 2001 video and the 2nd Bills game was the turning point of the season.
Was that the unconscious David Patten game?

Whatever happened to that Raiders troll who pretended to be "respectful" and then told us how they were going to run all over us and lay the beatdown.:rofl:
Imo, the cringiest thing about the opening post is the forced "the dolphins and jets suck!" post. Its almost forced in there so we have more reason to accept him here. Now I have no problem with this guy. I just think it would have meant more if he joined a few years ago.

Was that the unconscious David Patten game?

Yes sir. For those who don't know, he caught a pass along the sideline late in a game they were losing and for some reason decided to take on the hit from the defender instead of just stepping out. When he got knocked out cold the ball fell out of his hands and was scooped up by a Bills DB, securing what looked like a win for them. Luckily, the rules gave the ball back to the Pats because the ball grazed Patten's leg while he was OOB. The Pats kept the ball, tied it and then won in OT. It was one of the hardest-hitting games I've ever seen.

Those were the type of things that used to go against the Pats, and from that point on, with few exceptions, are the type of things that go their way now. The same type of good thing happened at the end of the year when the jete beat Oakland to give us a bye and the Snow Bowl before they tore down the old stadium.

Last edited:
Yes sir. For those who don't know, he caught a pass along the sideline late in a game they were losing and for some reason decided to take on the hit from the defender instead of just stepping out. When he got knocked out cold the ball fell out of his hands and was scooped up by a Bills DB, securing what looked like a win for them. Luckily, the rules gave the ball back to the Pats because the ball grazed Patten's leg while he was OOB. The Pats kept the ball, tied it and then won in OT. It was one of the hardest-hitting games I've ever seen.

Those were the type of things that used to go against the Pats, and from that point on, with few exceptions, are the type of things that go their way now. The same type of good thing happened at the end of the year when the jete beat Oakland to give us a bye and the Snow Bowl before they tore down the old stadium.
OMG....I remember that game like it was yesterday.....what a magical season that was. The feeling I got after that SB win was one I never felt in any other SB, probably because it was the first one. The Atlanta one was close and so was Seattle but that first one was so special !!

IPFSR082-ZFPdDgi454cDax3K_753HpcPJrp1xvZDfI.jpg

When are they going to enforce this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes