PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello???? Pass Inteference????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSal45

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I can't believe they didn't call that P.I. penalty on Indy right there. After that crap call last night, they're saying THAT today wasn't pass inteference? Where is the consistency?

Of course, the Colts haven't had a single P.I. penalty called on their defense all year. Not one. An amazing, yet ridiculous, stat if you ask me.

J D Sal

JDSal45 said:
I can't believe they didn't call that P.I. penalty on Indy right there. After that crap call last night, they're saying THAT today wasn't pass inteference? Where is the consistency?

Of course, the Colts haven't had a single P.I. penalty called on their defense all year. Not one. An amazing, yet ridiculous, stat if you ask me.

J D Sal

Didn't you hear about the rule emphasis? The rule is NEVER "emphasized" against the COlts. I mean, hello?

I know, put the two plays side by side, and try using that in referee training school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL Network

If Rich Eisen does not ask Perrera about the two pass interference calls he is officially an NFL tool.

Meghay said:
If Rich Eisen does not ask Perrera about the two pass interference calls he is officially an NFL tool.

You know you hate to cry sour grapes, but when Assante got that pass interference call when it probably should have not been called or even perhaps called against Denver, I got this sick feeling about the outcome of that game. I mean the ref that was RIGHT ON TOP OF THE PLAY called it an incomplete pass and then after several seconds we saw that flag come in from the ref covering the other side of the endzone (50 god damn yards away). That was a huge turning point for the Broncos because our D was getting it done and about to put on the clamps. Jake just threw an interception and almost threw another. Mile High stadium was getting real quiet because they knew what was going on. I don't care what anyone says. The NFL, like the NBA will support some teams getting a win and preventing other teams from winning in the interest of the fans. NFL fans are tired of seeing the Pats in the Superbowl. Plain and simple.

NEM said:
Is that true? If so, I find it hard to believe.

I beleive its true, i heard one of the analysts talk about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back