PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello folks

Loving_life35

On the Roster
Reaction score
My name is Charles just joined a few days ago. I am a Ravens fan but respect the hell out of your organization and fans. I look forward to some banter (hey it’s going to happen). Most importantly I am looking forward to intelligent football discussions.

My name is Charles just joined a few days ago. I am a Ravens fan but respect the hell out of your organization and fans. I look forward to some banter (hey it’s going to happen). Most importantly I am looking forward to intelligent football discussions.
Tell me more about Judon...

pcUK54M.jpg

Is Flacco still elite?

Answer this: If I were forced to bet the lives of my family on this, I’ll guess 10 years from now Ravens fans will say this about Lamar Jackson’s big contract extension….

I had these two ***** Ravens fans behind me in Sec 304 during the 33-14 2009 WC game slaughter. They were merciless.

I want them to die. (Not really. It just makes me feel better)

Nice to have you. How you feel about your team going into the season? Record projection?

Been living in MD since 04. While I love blue crabs and the way it's cooked here, still don't understand why folks here think Old Bay is great on everything, like chicken wings wtf.

BTW, I'm a fan of Lamar. I think he's gonna be a top 5 QB for a long time. And one of the most entertaining commuting days of the year is Monday morning drives after the Ravens lose and hearing what Mike Preston has to say. I don't listen to sports radio, but on those days I make an exception. The way he trolls would make Boston local sports media trolls proud.

Been living in MD since 04. While I love blue crabs and the way it's cooked here, still don't understand why folks here think Old Bay is great on everything, like chicken wings wtf.

BTW, I'm a fan of Lamar. I think he's gonna be a top 5 QB for a long time. And one of the most entertaining commuting days of the year is Monday morning drives after the Ravens lose and hearing what Mike Preston has to say. I don't listen to sports radio, but on those days I make an exception. The way he trolls would make Boston local sports media trolls proud.
To be fair if I was paid the same as him I’d troll
Too lol

I put Baltimore in the top 4 in the AFC. I think they need more receiving help for Lamar. Dobbins was a big loss. A threat at RB helps Lamar with the RPO.

Top Tier
Chiefs
Bills

2nd Tier
Cleveland
Baltimore

I had these two ***** Ravens fans behind me in Sec 304 during the 33-14 2009 WC game slaughter. They were merciless.

I want them to die. (Not really. It just makes me feel better)
I have never attended a worse professional sports game than that total debacle. Colder than a witches tit too.

I have never attended a worse professional sports game than that total debacle. Colder than a witches tit too.
What was the craziest excuse you heard for that game? Losses are always interesting bc of who blames who etc

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back