PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hats off to the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating both projected SB teams back to back. Many injuries to overcome. Hat off.

Looking forward to rematch w Brady& co.

No chance. AZ traveling East is always tough on them and they aren't as good as thought. The Pats were on they're 3rd QB.

Buffalo proved nothing. 16 point is nothing.

Hats off to TB returning. F Rex. He beat a broken thumbed, 3rd string rookie QB and an rarely unprepared BB team. F the refs too. F the announcers....:mad:. It's beat down time. TB watched that game too. Or will

Team wide tackling needs to improve. The dumb penalties, letting Shady destroy us, even if you take away the zebras we still got outplayed. Gost missed the fg, Cyrus Jones looked like a noob in the kickoff return game, all in all this was a deserved loss.

Lets see what Blanton has to say after the second leg this season.

No chance. AZ traveling East is always tough on them and they aren't as good as thought. The Pats were on they're 3rd QB.

Buffalo proved nothing. 16 point is nothing.

16 points is 16 points. Zero points is nothing. Bills were missing their top 2 players too, mate. Looking forward to the rematch with everyone on the field.

Offensive line was shaky the whole game. I've missed Brady's ability to step up in the pocket and let pressure glide past him. Nobody better in the game at that. Maybe no one ever?

Anyway, Buffalo ran well, McCoy looked better than he has in a couple of seasons. Taylor had the game of his life, although he still looks erratic out there and I can see why he could quickly revert back to the other QB we all know.

Didn't feel like Refs calls went the Pats way at all today even though all the garbage calls in the 4th quarter vs the Bills will disguise how bad it actually was in the score card. Call it sour grapes, but it really was atrocious and may have cost them an opportunity to compete in this game. Just felt like any play over 20 yards was going to come back to the line of scrimmage, some how, some way until the end in garbage time. Execute order 66.

Your right though. It's onto Cleveland. This game is in the books.

16 points is 16 points. Zero points is nothing. Bills were missing their top 2 players too, mate. Looking forward to the rematch with everyone on the field.

Yeah, because missing your No. 1 receiver is the same as missing your first and second QB.

I'm not going to whine. Buffalo beat us and I have already accepted that.

We're on to Cleveland and Brady.

Yeah, because missing your No. 1 receiver is the same as missing your first and second QB.

And Marcel Dareus, who's the best player on the team. Not the same as TB12 for sure but he is the bills best player.

And Marcel Dareus, who's the best player on the team. Not the same as TB12 for sure but he is the bills best player.

And its still not even comparable.. I am not only talking about Brady but also about the second QB.

Beating both projected SB teams back to back. Many injuries to overcome. Hat off.

Looking forward to rematch w Brady& co.
Stick your hat up your ***...

The Bills came to play, and we didn't. Gotta give them credit for coming in and taking care of business.

Apparently Bennett was the only Patriot player who knew there was a game today

And the coaching wasn't much better. Can anyone explain why the Pat's offense was sleep walking around on the field with 5 minutes left and down by 2 scores? No sense of urgency at all

F it, move on from this stinker. Put this one behind us and get ready for Cleveland and the return of the goat

Agreed. They did what they had to do. Regardless of our QB situation, winning in Foxborough has been non existent for them. Puts them back in the playoff picture.

That being said, I'm sure the Pats will have this game circled for the rematch in Buffalo....with TB12.
There is no playoff picture on October 2. None.

Bills can only play who is on the field and vice versa. They got the win. Congrats.

16 points is not going to be enough to beat a Tom Brady led team.

There is no playoff picture on October 2. None.

Eh, maybe playoff picture was the wrong choice of words. Their chances of competing for a playoff spot this season are much better following these last two wins is all I was getting at.

Get out of here with this bs post, hats off my ass. Rex got lucky his job is safe for another week, lucky for him he was going against a 3rd stringer.

Eh, maybe playoff picture was the wrong choice of words. Their chances of competing for a playoff spot this season are much better following these last two wins is all I was getting at.
Those words are indistinguishable from your prior ones. The season is 1/4 over. Keep in mind that the Bills are still the Bills and eradicating the decades old stench of that pitiful franchise is no small feat. Finally, throw in not just one Ryan, but two. Best wishes.

Those words are indistinguishable from your prior ones. The season is 1/4 over. Keep in mind that the Bills are still the Bills and eradicating the decades old stench of that pitiful franchise is no small feat. Finally, throw in not just one Ryan, but two. Best wishes.

You are 100 percent right on the Bills are still the Bills, and even further Rex is still Rex. They'll likely find new ways to lose. Rex will find more ways to annoy us.

Regardless, them winning the last two games really does help their playoff chances. I'm not saying they will make the playoffs, because I dont think they will, but without looking at any statistics or anything, I bet the odds of them making the playoffs at 2-2 are much better than 0-4.

They outplayed the Patriots from start to finish. That loss is on the entire team. No one played or coached very well with one or two exceptions. It's everyone's fault except Tom Brady.
I guess they set the tone even before the game. they looked like the more rested team rather than the Pats

Why? Are you trying to be "magnanimous"? Or, "a good sport"? Why do you want to take your hat off to that obscene buffoon and his morbidly obese brother? They had no business winning that game today if not for the Patriots playing a third-string rookie quarterback because of Roger F*cking Goodell. No, no f*cking "hat off" to Buffalo. Screw those asshats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes