PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh- Ravens trickery different than Patriots 'deceptive' formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarBaby said:
“Everybody knew about that so it didn’t create an unfair advantage for anybody,”

What a loser! That pathetic loser is basically saying they're too dumb to react to things on the fly. Did the Patriots whine when the fishies unleashed the wildcat? No, they manned up and laid the smack down in the next game.

HarBaby said:
That was not the point of it at all. You had an eligible receiver that wasn’t identified and an ineligible receiver that wasn’t identified as such.

Uh, no Harbaby. The ref freaking POINTED OUT and spoke on the intercom telling your idiotic defense to not cover #34.

When I offered that referee Bill Vinovich not only identified Shane Vereen as being ineligible but added, “Don’t cover 34…” over the stadium mic, Harbaugh wasn’t having it.

“That’s not something that had ever been gone over,” he insisted. “Players were never taught don’t cover that player. When you’re on the field, you can’t hear that microphone. That’s not something you can even hear or are listening for. The next week there was a tweak.”

Actually Harbaby, the refs were not even supposed to help your defense by pointing that out. That's YOUR JOB to figure that out, and your stupid whiney defense job to look at the alignments and pay attention to who's ineligible.

Harbaby said:
"I was pissed off," he said this past summer. "It was uncalled for. And the rules are deeper than that, and I know the rules, and I stand by why that play shouldn't have been allowed...So yeah, that should never have been said."

No Harbaby, you're just a freaking loser who can't admit you got skooled and so you complain to your owner and they get the rules changed for you. Tom Brady should have said it. I'm glad he said it.

F*ck Harbaby, F*ck the ratbirds and their scummy fans. F*ck the 32 owners including bendover bob. and F*ck the NYJFL*.

Last edited:
Saw some posts on this forum earlier this week about respecting Harbaugh as a coach. I just cannot have any respect for a hypocrite like him. Especially one who one ups said "unfair advantage" and does it almost every week. If he does it it's great, but if you do it it's "unfair". GFY!

Last edited:
This ******* guy.

Saw some posts on this forum earlier this week about respecting Harbaugh as a coach. I just cannot have any respect for a hypocrite like him. Especially one who one ups said "unfair advantage" and does it almost every week. If he does it it's great, but if you do it it's "unfair". GFY,

I respect his accomplishments and the Ravens's success.

As far as Harbaugh is concerned, he is duplicitous pond scum

I have nothing but bad feelings and hatred re Ravens. That 2014 whining was beyond anything I would expect from someone playing a sport at that level.

He can burn and I hope NE plows them.

I respect his accomplishments and the Ravens's success.

As far as Harbaugh is concerned, he is duplicitous pond scum

They are not one in the same to me. His accomplishments are well-documented but he soils them when he constantly complains without any sort of standing or evidence.

They are not one in the same to me. His accomplishments are well-documented but he soils them when he constantly complains without any sort of standing or evidence.

That makes him an *******, but he wins.

All I want for Xmas from baby Harambe is for Harbaugh to pull some cutesy play and have the Pats score a TD off it.

so he is saying what he did was ok because everyone knows about it..BUT what the Pats did wasn't fair because he didn't know about it. Does he realize how much of an idiot he sounds like?

Of course it's different. Because you're gaining from it, if he's on the losing end it's chicanery. I bet TB is fired up for this game monday.

To think BB gave this clown a reference that allowed him to get his current job. What a f*cking tool bag.

He did the same for Mangina...hmmm

What's the over/under on what he'll complain about if the Pats win monday night?

The Ravens have used this "illegal" formation many times since the pats used this LEGAL formation. In fact, they learned, adopted it, and used it.

Hopefully the Pats will have their best sports cleats on, Harbaby will have ice all over the field from his tears and whining like a little beotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes