Happy New Year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Can't believe it's been almost 20-years and I just wanted to send a sincere thanks to all of you for everything. This is a special community with some terrific and amazing people and I'm lucky to have gotten to know all of you, with so many of you reaching out during some tough times here that helped me push through. Best wishes to all of you and yours for a safe and happy new year and hopefully we'll get to enjoy a few more weeks of this wild ride this team has us on. Looking forward to it :cool:

Happy-New-Year-2019-gifs-greeting-card.gif

Happy New Year!

Can't believe it's been almost 20-years and I just wanted to send a sincere thanks to all of you for everything. This is a special community with some terrific and amazing people and I'm lucky to have gotten to know all of you, with so many of you reaching out during some tough times here that helped me push through. Best wishes to all of you and yours for a safe and happy new year and hopefully we'll get to enjoy a few more weeks of this wild ride this team has us on. Looking forward to it :cool:
Thanks Ian, for everything.

And for my resolution, I'll try to be more tolerant to the posters who can't tolerate me. ;)

Happy New Years to you and yours.
..And to everybody here.!!!

Thanks everyone for another great year. Good posts. Great content. Great arguments. We're all brothers and sisters in the end. Wish you all, including those I argue with, the very best. Life is short and I now fear that this f'ing dynasty might outlive me.

You do way too much for the band of miscreants that populate this board..thanks...Happy New Year!!!!!.

Happy New Year to one and all.
May the Year ahead bring you Good Health, Contentment and lots of Patriots W's. :D;)

Thanks Ian.

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
Thanks to all involved for making this place awesome. Whether it’s a place to vent, a place for knowledge, or a place to just kick back, it’s always fun roaming the board. Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks Ian. This is such a great site and I am so glad to be a part of it.
Happy New Year to you and your family and everyone else who is part of Patsfans.
Hope 2019 is a great year and everyone's dreams are fulfilled ! Let's hope February is great for all Pats fans !

Happy New Year @Ian and everyone!

Thanks Ian for all your hard work in making this community what it is - the best fan community board on the planet.

Happy New Year, one and all! And thanks to Ian and the mods for keeping this site a haven of information and (usually) civility. It means a lot to a lot of us!

Happy New Year, Ian! Thank you for making this such a great board!!!

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
Happy New Year @Ian and everyone :) Here’s to a happy and successful 2019 and playoff success for the Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back