Reaction score
Shout out to the GOAT who brought 5 to the table

5605b672e38b5e8c210d58d9dd4b19fb.jpg

thumb.aspx

nfl-new-england-patriots-5x-super-bowl-champions-flag_a-G-14876986-0.jpg

barrybanner[1].jpg

Now on to 6!!!

Happy birthday, Mr Brady.

I can understand people who root against Brady or argue that Manning or Montana were better quarterbacks. But I meet people who dislike Brady as a person. They can't have watched this video.

They don't know him. They only know the NYFL's 'cheater' version of Tom Brady. It's their loss.

As I've mentioned here in the past, I've never written a letter to a celebrity, but if I did my first would be to Brady's parents. They did an incredible job of raising a GOAT athlete who's also a GOAT person.

Brady's treatment by his own league and in a way his own team is the reason I'll dump the NYFL the moment Tom Brady hangs them up.

He's just entering his prime.

I am giving a research talk today at Northeastern U and I added a slide into my presentation, wishing everyone in the audience a Happy Tom Brady's birthday.

Happy Birthday to the GOAT. He has no idea how much happiness he’s brought to millions of people. We will never see another QB as great as him in our lifetimes. If you told a teen growing up in Queens NY in the 1970’s, that his favorite team will win 5 SBs, and will also have the greatest QB of all time, I would’ve said your nuts. Tom Brady was the ultimate gift from the football gods.

Happy Birthday Tom! You have brought me and my family so much joy since 2000. Thanks for all the memories! Now go win another one!

Happy Birthday Tom! You have brought me and my family so much joy since 2000. Thanks for all the memories! Now go win another one!

Win another one or don’t, you’ll always be the greatest. A role model not only for kids but for adults. An inspiration to many people who never had red carpet laid out for their lives and learned they needed to fight every day to make themselves better. As good a friend and family member as he is a quarterback.

Some say he is GOAT and that is true. In my eyes he is a magnificent Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes