Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
3/15/51; Pats '74
th
th

Also: Ted Marchibroda (March 15, 1931 – January 16, 2016) who in his first season as head coach in Baltimore, took on a young kid named Bill Belichick as an assistant.
th

Stump Mitchell - 3/15/59 Fun to watch, still holds the Cardinals franchise record for all-purpose yards with 11,998.
th
th

Norm Van Brocklin (March 15, 1926 – May 2, 1983), nicknamed "The Dutchman", led '51 Rams and '60 Eagles to titles. Earlier in 1951 on opening night, Van Brocklin threw for an NFL record 554 yards on September 28, breaking Johnny Lujack's single-game record of 468 set two years earlier. Waterfield was injured so Van Brocklin played the entire game and completed 27 of 41 attempts with five touchdowns. Notwithstanding the increase in passing attacks by NFL teams in recent years, the yardage record still stands, set 66 years ago. Unfortunately, he was among the NFL snob/denigrator/haters of the AFL in the sixties.

Mike Kruczek - 3/15/53 BC (All-America in '75), Steelers & Redskins

Renny Harlin - 3/15/59
th
th
th

OP I know more about the classical composer than I know about him and I went to UMass. Any reason for that? I know for a fact that every Patriot player was born at one time.

I might have even struck him out in intramural softball, since most of the football players went to Kappa Sig.

OP I know more about the classical composer than I know about him and I went to UMass. Any reason for that? I know for a fact that every Patriot player was born at one time.

Franz Peter Schubert and I share a birthday, him 166 years before me in Himmelpfortgrund, Vienna. Me in Framingham. He was a huge Beethoven fan. Me a Patriots fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back