PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday, Randy Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Mike

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
39 years old today, and still one of my favorite Patriots ever.

I cannot imagine what could have been, if Brady had a "randy moss" type of player his whole career.

Dion, Wes, Minitron were good, but ....

Happy Birthday Randy

Just next time someone offers free food, dont be an ass

He gave us his best few years, if you ask me. Receivers are head-cases by nature, but he put his sometimes cantankerous nature on hold for the greater good for long enough to give us some great moments.

Will never forget that insane antelope gait of his, even if it came with occasional alligator arms. He was like an episode of Wild Kingdom all by himself.

He gave us his best few years, if you ask me. Receivers are head-cases by nature, but he put his sometimes cantankerous nature on hold for the greater good for long enough to give us some great moments.

Will never forget that insane antelope gait of his, even if it came with occasional alligator arms. He was like an episode of Wild Kingdom all by himself.
I wanted to rate this as agree, like and funny

I agreed with it, Perhaps someone can help me out with the rest

Most underrated part of Moss' career is that according to Brady he's the smartest player he'd ever played with. Seemed to pick up the offense with ease.

One of my favorites, glad we got to experience his talent on our team. Happy Birthday my birthday was yesterday he is only 51 years younger than I.

I wanted to rate this as agree, like and funny

I agreed with it, Perhaps someone can help me out with the rest

It's like the uncertainty principle, you can only have one or the other. :)

Most underrated part of Moss' career is that according to Brady he's the smartest player he'd ever played with. Seemed to pick up the offense with ease.

I remember people here thinking that was bullcrap, but you saw them all the time talking on sidelines, I am assuming about what they saw on the defense.

Time passes, and we go through the ocho stinko period, the many receivers that don't pan out in the draft, etc. Receivers and QBs being on the same page is crucial, but Tom's football brain is the encyclopedia brittanica, and some rookies have the cliff notes to a 40 page novella and that's it. Some vets never get too far past that, and if they've made it on what their body can do alone, they tend not to make it with the Pats.

Randy was my favorite non-Pats player well before he came to us in 2007. In 98 (I think) I was rooting for Vikes to win the Super Bowl largely because of Moss. Dude was just a freak of nature athletically. Never imagined that one day he would don a Pats uniform.

Moss020110.jpg

happy b-day randy

one of my favorite players..guy was unstoppable!

Same birthday as me. Awesome......

Moss imploded in early 2010... I'm trying to imagine what might have been if he'd kept his act together long enough for a year or two with Gronk... hmmm....

134259656852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back