PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

haha at Kelce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a lot closer than people think.

By rule, if a defensive player initiates a rip move and contact with the offense, if he loses his footing it is NOT a hold.

By rule, if a defensive player initiates a rip move and contact with the offense, if he loses his footing it is NOT a hold.

I agree pretty much. Holding along with PI are the absolute worst calls. They seem so arbitrary at times. If it's a clear hold fine, but how come it wasn't called against the Packers on Rodgers' final pass? Could have and should have.

They cherry pick when and I think the "help Pitt out" because they may give NE a game came through.

I don't like Kelce. I don't like how people equate him to Gronk. I like Gronk, who is far better than Kelce.

i equate him to marchand......who, when he was a little punk *******, was our little punk *******

thing is, marchand matured and turned himself into the player he always had potential to be.......the jury is out as to if Kelce can do it

Last edited:
This is the presumed Super Bowl referee too.

The guy is a mega douche but, upon first glance, it looked like the correct call to make.

He came off as a cry baby douche.. I mean its not like it was ticky tack call. It was a blatant choke hold. I understand you could probably call it every other play but thats the NFL.

I think a lot of that stuff happens without getting called, so I hope they were consistent...but, it was a take down...given that this guy is gonna be reffing the SB, I'd just feel better if I knew it was called consistently...sort of like the "strike zone" of some umpires...

And, yeah, I first heard the Footlocker line at a Hockey Game years ago ("Hey Ref, back to Footlocker!"), but it never gets old...

...I understand you could probably call it every other play but thats the NFL.

Yeah, I get the impression that Offensive Holding or some version of Defensive Holding or Illegal Contact (the latter on either side) could be called on a whole lot of plays. I just want them to be consistent. It's a lot easier to lose a game on a Ref's call at the end if he's been calling it the same all day.

kelce could have sealed teh game, instead he threw it away with a drop and a 15 yard penalty in back to back plays.

dude should look inwards for reasons why the chiefs lost.

Look at Fisher's Left hand.. It CLEARLY grabs and pulls at the right side of Harrison's shoulder pad.. That's the definition of offensive holding.

He came off as a cry baby douche.. I mean its not like it was ticky tack call. It was a blatant choke hold. I understand you could probably call it every other play but thats the NFL.

It wasn't a blatant choke hold.. His arm was across Harrison's chest, not around his neck.. *SMH*

I don't like Kelce. I don't like how people equate him to Gronk. I like Gronk, who is far better than Kelce.
he was just frustrated. Kelce is a good TE and cant help who he is compared to

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back