PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gumbel and Dierdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalero

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
They're doing the game today. I can take a little Greg Gumble but Dierdork makes me wanna puke.

Gumbel is ok, but have a hard time with three hours of Dierforf... goes to prove how someone with no talent on the tv can make millions of dollars..

It is better than three hours of Bob Poppa or Bob Costas. I guess that is something.

On a postive note, the Pats are 1-0 this season when it's Gumbel and Dierdorf.

on anothern positve note, just remember, atleast its not the mnf crew.

They don't bother me.

Plus last year when Moss caught that TD in triple coverage @ Miami and Dierdorf responded by saying "Oh, stop it! Stop it!" made me laugh.

I'm the same way. Dierdorf is like finger nails on a chockboard to me. It will be a sound down on the TV day for me.

They don't bother me.

Plus last year when Moss caught that TD in triple coverage @ Miami and Dierdorf responded by saying "Oh, stop it! Stop it!" made me laugh.

And then when they did the encore, Gumbel's response: "Unbelievable. This is unbelievable."

By the end of that game, they were left almost speechless.

And then when they did the encore, Gumbel's response: "Unbelievable. This is unbelievable."

By the end of that game, they were left almost speechless.

yea, thats what im talking about...I love them Moss moments.

I wish that Greg Gumbel was still working with Phil Simms, thought that they were the best combo on tv.

Dierdorf is awful. Just got finished saying they asked Cassell if there were any designed running plays for him and he said no.

1 second later Dierdorf says I don't think that was a designed play, he just took off!!!!!

Duh???? What am I missing?? you just said
any designed running plays for him and he said no.

I don't mind Dierdorf as much as others do; I've heard worse, that's for sure: Kornholio, the NFLN "B" team, Joe Buck, Randy Cross, Enberg, e.g..

I watched the game at the Bears' Den but didn't hear it; Ravens/Eagles was on the big screen, which is the only TV with sound. What did people think of Dierdorf today?

It could be worse. If they paired Dierdorf with that other Gumbel then I would definitely be shoving a razor blade into any artery I can reach.

Gumbel and Dierdorf are doing Sunday's game vs Pittsburgh as well.

I don't mind them all that much. I actually really like Gumbel, and while Dierdorf can be overbearing at times, he's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back