PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guess Which Former Patriot Just Got a 4th Ring as Member of NYGs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgeofepic

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I've been semi-flamed in the past for some of my more "outlandish" in-season posts (Pats need to commit to the running game and Pats lack receiving depth despite stud TEs #87 & #81 are some examples) so hopefully this post will be less controversial. This one might sting a little bit but hopefully Patriot Nation can still be happy for this guy.

New York Giants: Larry Izzo

Former Owl adds to Super Bowl collection | Owls | a Chron.com blog

Larry Izzo | Facebook

.... although why isn't he on our sidelines?.... can't we still use guys like this???

I've been semi-flamed in the past for some of my more "outlandish" in-season posts (Pats need to commit to the running game and Pats lack receiving depth despite stud TEs #87 & #81 are some examples) so hopefully this post will be less controversial. This one might sting a little bit but hopefully Patriot Nation can still be happy for this guy.

New York Giants: Larry Izzo

Former Owl adds to Super Bowl collection | Owls | a Chron.com blog

Larry Izzo | Facebook

.... although why isn't he on our sidelines?.... can't we still use guys like this???
Snooze.....

C'mon, that's no way to treat the guy who was suck a Patriot at heart that he once tacikled a Jet, while he was a Jet and they were playing the Patriots.
Huh????????

Is it bad that I knew the title was referring to Izzo?

Larry Izzo was a great Patriot and a perfect example of the "Patriot Way", but it's tough to cheer for a guy that won a ring at your expense.

Larry Izzo was a great Patriot and a perfect example of the "Patriot Way", but it's tough to cheer for a guy that won a ring at your expense.

Izzo coached Zak DeOssie who is the unfortunate spawn of Pats-hater Steve DeOssie. Let's punk all three of 'em.

Funny thing is I didn't know where Izzo was until I read this thread, but I knew it was him before opening it. He was the only person that came to mind. I guess I figure if he'd play for the Rats he'd also go to the Giants.

Basically my stance is I'm happy for the first three rings he got and don't give a rat's ass about the fourth one.

Last edited:
Izzo is a good man...
but really winning a ring as anything other than a player or a head coach is not anything to really brag about

kind of a big yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back