PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk's next record - most yards in a season by a TE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver and Miami do not suck on defense.

Gronk is the football version of Donk from Crocodile Dundee.

Denning: You should have brought a gun instead of a beer mate
Nugget: Nah I don't need one, I got a Donk
Denning: A What?
Donk: A Donk

Both Brees and Brady will be firing at their guy until it gets decided. BB, Brady, and the Pats, despite their public declarations that records mean nothing, ALWAYS go for records.

Yardage wise maybe, but TD record out of reach. I think he would do good to hit 20 which is nothing to scoff at.

FWIW, GRONK set a record this week with his sixth consecutive game with a receiving TD. Next week he can tie the record for consecutive games with any type of TD; Curtis Martin holds that record with seven games.

FWIW, GRONK set a record this week with his sixth consecutive game with a receiving TD. Next week he can tie the record for consecutive games with any type of TD; Curtis Martin holds that record with seven games.

You mean Patriots record,right?

Suprised Moss didn't have that one.

Last edited:
You mean Patriots record,right?

Suprised Moss didn't have that one.

Yes the NFL record belongs to (who else)...

Most consecutive games, TD receptions: 13, Jerry Rice 1986–1987

10(+1) TD's in last 6 games, 5 in first 3 games ...how the hell did he go 4 straight games without one is what I want to know.

Gronk is insane. Leads the league in TD receptions and is only 251 yards behind the league leading WR. This is by far the best season a TE has ever had, in my opinion. How many TE's not only play every offensive snap, but also have some sort of impact on nearly every play, whether it's blocking or shaking 2 defenders off while running down the sideline?

Last edited:
I must break you
drago.jpg

As a big Randy Moss fan I was concerned that Calvin Johnson would give his TD records a serious scare. Well, it turns out the one I should've been worried about was Gronkowski.

I would like to see Gronk get this TE yardage record. It would just further highlight what a monster season he is having.

Could get interesting on New Years. The Saints and Pats both play at the same time, so Gronk and Graham could very well be fighting for the record in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3