Gronkowski Suspension Upheld, Costly For Him and the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Gronkowski Suspension Upheld, Costly For Him and the Patriots

Steve Balestrieri

The NFL has upheld the suspension of Rob Gronkowski and he will not be available for the Patriots on Monday Night Football in Miami.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Hopefully his targets will be made up by a couple of the Pats DB's. Cutler likes to throw a few gifts now and then. Xmas season.

We'll be all set.

I don't see how it's costly to the patriots. I'm not sure that he would have played much anyway. More importantly, we have him for PITT and the playoffs.

Would like to see hollister get some snaps.

I don't see how it's costly to the patriots. I'm not sure that he would have played much anyway. More importantly, we have him for PITT and the playoffs.

he wouldv'e played, but its the Dolphins. We should beat them with or without gronk...

hopefully our defense has their way with cutler

If he has to miss a game. this is the one to miss. miami is so dirty. at least we know Gronk will be 100 percent vs Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back