PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski Likely Facing Penalty From NFL After Hit On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I see Maxi-Pad Kellerwoman's piling on Gronk. How I wish Gronk would body-slam that hemorrhoid.

if anyone has twitter (again, i'm old) and has kellerman's feed, please send him the Alonso hit.....not only is that the worst hit in the league this year, one of the worst i've ever seen....THAT was a multi-game suspension that was never handed out

.... Personally I see no slack to be cut here.

Then you must be absolutely furious about Kiko Alonso not being suspended at all, for his vicious concussion-inducing hit on Joe Flacco, right? Personally I saw no slack to be cut there.

Do you see why consistency matters?

Then you must be absolutely furious about Kiko Alonso not being suspended at all, for his vicious concussion-inducing hit on Joe Flacco, right? Personally I saw no slack to be cut there.
Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't care how Alonso was punished. I know that if, say, Kelce did that to Gilmore, I'd want Kelce suspended for a game and rightfully so. (And so would most of the people here trying to shrug off what Gronk did.)

Do you see why consistency matters?
Not even close to the same

Not even close to the same
Agree... Alonso's hit on Flacco was much worse. Even that Bills troll said so.

Alonso deserved a 1 game suspension. He got off with a fine.

Gronk in no way deserves any more whatsoever than what Alonso SHOULD have gotten.

Last edited:
One game

As expected, now let's see if he appeals 1 game and gets it knocked down to a fine as Prime commented last night.

Expected, largely fair, and means he'll be back for PIT. Not the end of the world.

Its confirmed that Gronk will appeal.

Fair enough. He deserved something as he acted really stupid.

As a fan, I hope he appeals and get the suspension reduced to a fine.

hopefully he appeals and its knocked down to a fine. even if he does miss the game. at least we know he will be healthy for the pitt game. miami is so dirty and cheap.

Well i hope we get hogan back this week for Miami. Miami sucks but not easy in Miami despite the fact that cutler sucks.

When will the appeal be heard? If after the Miami game, drop it now and take he game or risk missing the Steelers game.......

while dolphins rest could be a blessing . fighting for extra cca. 2.5M obvious priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes