PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GRONK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the Kelce ranters? Gronk outplayed him by a longshot today.

I told you they were sandbagging him.....but some moron who will remain nameless had the nerve to dislike my post

Where’s vectorprime these days?

I was in the game thread all night. Even made a thread of my own.

Should be great vs the Rams I belive they are bad vs TEs

I told you they were sandbagging him.....but some moron who will remain nameless had the nerve to dislike my post

Where’s vectorprime these days?

BRUH I SAID THE SAME **** TO MY BUDDY

All this talk about how he’s lost it. He’s been blocking in the backfield like a freight train. He can still go out there and ball in the passing game if he’s asked too.

Gronk is looking good. This isn't the 2011 version of Gronk but he's looked pretty damn healthy the last 2 games.

If he can just give them this kind of performance again that makes the offense very hard to stop. I don't think it's advisable to leave him 1 on 1 with a LB or even a S right now. If that is the case it really puts the D in a bind. Do they try to put a CB on him? He really isn't worthy of a double team at this point but it is hard to say what the best option is.

If you need to put out an extra DB to covering him then we can just run it down their throats. He really puts this offense over the top. Add him into the mix with a balling Edelman and White along with a running game and you force the other team to single Hogan and Dorsett all game. That isn't ideal as they will win enough times to hurt you.

He's still young. Just review all the dimwit comments about his demise or retirement. Kinda dumb narrative based on stats. IMO.

He still didn’t have a good season and was injured most of it. Did you just start watching? lol, retirement is still on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back