PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said "it will be fun"

Not Pats related. Move on, nothing to see here.

I think he already explained that when he described being alone in his bed, crying in pain after the Superbowl last year. He wasn't having fun anymore, his body was breaking down and he wasn't passionate about the grind anymore

It was a perfect time for him to move on, albeit not very much for the Pats or us fans, but he doesn't owe us anything
Never said he did. And not even really talking about Gronk, more this thing that sports writers ALWAYS want players to do: “retire on top.” Stupid. The quest to succeed is what drives greatness, not quitting when you’re successful.

And that announcement needed suspense??:rolleyes: And we thought CTE only affected AB seriously Gronk just go somewhere. Yeah and I hope your show sucks. I never watch those crap shows anyway.

And that announcement needed suspense??:rolleyes: And we thought CTE only affected AB seriously Gronk just go somewhere. Yeah and I hope your show sucks. I never watch those crap shows anyway.

It's what the guy does. Thank you Gronk for your contributions, but your services are no longer needed any more even if you think of coming back next year. We don't want you.

camila-cabello-pop-balloon-popped-gif-12954207
For those thinking that Gronk is coming back :
Balloonpoppinganimation--1g4i6g8s363r0g3o2r.gif

Last edited:
When is his PR staff gonna realize this kind of repeated trolling is only going to turn fans off and hurt his brand??

Hosting a SB party in Miami.

When is his PR staff gonna realize this kind of repeated trolling is only going to turn fans off and hurt his brand??

Agreed. You'd think Team Gronk would be a bit smarter about how they draw on the well. It isn't bottomless and hosting a SB Party isn't exactly up there with launching his own beer brand.

Howie Long asked Gronk if he'd come back to play for Dallas.

Gronk: "You never know."

:rolleyes::mad:
The New England Patriots still have the rights to his contract.

This guys a tool.

I use to love the guy. Then the year he was injured he made the whole SB Parade about him when he should have been in the background allowing the players that actually won the SB have the limelight.

Now he is playing with our emotions to capitalize on money ventures. He could just make business announcements without giving us the feel that he may be coming back when he has no intentions of doing so. He is playing his loyal fans like a fiddle!

So to that I say GO AWAY GRONK AND STAY AWAY

20191119_100915.jpg
SmartSelect_20191119-095525_Outlook.jpg
Not even on South Beach, lol.

I actually thought this was going to be an unpopular opinion, but it looks like a lot of you actually agree. I'm over the Gronk announcement BS. It's not clever or funny after the 16th time. Just go enjoy your retirement.

Guys making a living outside of being an NFL player. Promotion is part of it so it is what it is.

Time to move on from Gronk the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back