PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
It won't be related to a comeback at all...it'll be for a reality TV show or something...

It’s clearly not Pats related.

Gronk Cruise 2020?

All this Gronkowski stuff is making my head hurt !!!
If he is trolling us, he needs to stop it ! I miss him but this is getting old and he needs to move on and let the fans move on also.

He's not toying with anyone who doesn't think he's coming back. Read and/or listen to some of the interviews he's given going all the way back to the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl and I think it makes it clear he's not coming back this season, if at all.

Personally, I hope he stays retired forever. He's going to continue to make good money away from football and he saved a lot of his football money. He's got three rings and his play in his final SB appearance was probably the most crucial offensive play of the game and what would be the final catch of his amazing, albeit shortened, career. He will be a Patriots HOFer and should be a first-ballot NFL HOFer. What does he have left to prove or do as a pro? He finished on top, which is something every great player dreams of doing but few actually ever do because they end up playing too long. Stay retired and live well, Gronk.

He finished on top, which is something every great player dreams of doing but few actually ever do because they end up playing too long
I’ve never understood the mentality of stopping something that you’re doing better than you ever have.

My sister says that Gronk is working out with David Ortiz.

Maybe he will come back

Kellerman biting his nails and frantically running through the hot take scenarios in his head...

“Patriots are ‘doomed’ without Gronk returning”

“Gronk’s comeback will ultimately backfire, ‘doom’ Patriots 2019 season”

I’ve never understood the mentality of stopping something that you’re doing better than you ever have.
Seriously? I could see that perspective for a CEO, or Doctor, or Singer but a professional football player whose body had been ravaged and required MANY surgeries? A guy who has had multiple concussions in an era where we understand how devastating the long term effects of them are? Come on man.

OK, Gronk is either massively trolling us or he's coming back. He just reposted that 2016 video of Brady calling all his receivers using the seashell on FB...

Rob Gronkowski -Gronk

Last edited:
An announcement will be made by the team if Gronk returns...not by Gronk at a press conference. If Gronk returns...he will just show up at Gillette in the morning and someone like Reiss will report it and Bill will mention it in a morning briefing with reporters...then it will be mentioned on their site.

Last edited:
Like all true patriots fans..I love Gronk. Hope he stays retired. But wish he could retire with a little bit more grace and dignity. This snake oil salesman, huckster, constantly shilling and using the false hope of trying to get fans to believe he might unretire is not cool.

I’ve long since settled on the fact that he’s not coming back, but he can’t go to the well many times with these big announcements if its only for his business, even as lovable as he is. He’s either going to come back or he’s going in to acting are my guesses.

Of course he’s trolling us. He has to tease a comeback so everyone tunes in. I can see this working for years to come lol.

Joining WWE ?

If he wants to stay healthy that's not the way to do it. Those guys get injured just as much as football players pretty much and for a fraction of the money.

Even the top wrestlers barely surpass 1m a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes