PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk: "I'm not totally done."

Status
Not open for further replies.
His legacy here is a little tarnished today....I thought all his BS teasing antics about maybe coming back last year were annoying and distracting.....and now kicking Pats fans in the nuts with this deal.....kind of tough to stomach....one of my favorite players and I know it’s a business....but this is a sad last image of him here

legacy is tarnished?

lmao

Imagine wanting to actually enjoy yourself at work. Now maybe he can

I'm done with the both of them. You wanted out, you hated playing for the guy trying to get the best out of you, you needed to have your freedom and fun. Enjoy the Tampa retirement community.

His legacy here is a little tarnished today....I thought all his BS teasing antics about maybe coming back last year were annoying and distracting.....and now kicking Pats fans in the nuts with this deal.....kind of tough to stomach....one of my favorite players and I know it’s a business....but this is a sad last image of him here

Your legacy here is a little tarnished today.

Last edited:
I’m happy for the people who will be able to enjoy the Bucs play without it effecting their fragile self-image. The Patriots will be interesting to watch and root for. The Bucs now give Patriots fan an extra weekly bonus.

If you can’t be happy for Tom and Gronk after years of them doing what superstars rarely do by putting the team first in every way, I pity that you haven’t enjoyed watching this team as much as you could have.

Oh man, reading this thread 24 hrs ago just made me shake my head...

Y’all mad he took a break from football than returned and wanted to play with the GOAT and not Stidham. While the guy y’all want him to play for tried to trade him in his last year, hilarious.

Why are folks mad? The guy was seriously hurt at the end of his final year. It is not unimaginable that after one full year of rehab and rest, he feels healthy enough to play football again. His wanting to play for Brady isn't that big of a deal either. They are both going to the Bucs, not like they are going to the Broncos or some rival team.

Ok, I will have more than a passing interest to see how both of them perform in Tampa however that's done and I am more excited to see who we draft in the next few days. The next year or two maybe painfull but I hope we can build and be competitive at least for the division and play offs

I'm done with the both of them. You wanted out, you hated playing for the guy trying to get the best out of you, you needed to have your freedom and fun. Enjoy the Tampa retirement community.

The guy who basically forced both of them out that guy

I’m happy for the people who will be able to enjoy the Bucs play without it effecting their fragile self-image. The Patriots will be interesting to watch and root for. The Bucs now give Patriots fan an extra weekly bonus.

If you can’t be happy for Tom and Gronk after years of them doing what superstars rarely do by putting the team first in every way, I pity that you haven’t enjoyed watching this team as much as you could have.

Even if they both went to Buffalo I’d support them every Sunday, they put so much into this team and took discounts. Imagine if they took contracts to there talents out talent pool would’ve been worse than what Brady had to throw to last year

I wish Gronk and TB12 the best of luck in Tampa and appreciate the years of service as New England Patriots. 2 of the best players of all time and we got the best of the them. Not going to badmouth them just because they chose to take their careers somewhere else. They earned it.

I wish Gronk and TB12 the best of luck in Tampa and appreciate the years of service as New England Patriots. 2 of the best players of all time and we got the best of the them. Not going to badmouth them just because they chose to take their careers somewhere else. They earned it.

As long as they didn't go to hated rival, I'm fine with it...TB is as harmless a team as there is from a Pats fan perspective.

That is pretty much how I see it as well. We get to see Brady kickass in the NFC and hopefully in the postseason. And at the same time we also get to watch as BB attempts a rebuild. Win/Win for me.

Tom, yes...

Gronk, hell no...

If TB dominates this season and the Pats continue to win, I'm hoping the resultant effect will blow Goodell's brains out from within in one giant cataclysmic aneurysm

I don't blame Belichick for not wanting to give multiple guaranteed years to a 44 year old. That's on Brady for leaving and not even giving the Pats a chance to offer. Also don't blame Belichick for basically getting a free fourth rounder that none of us were expecting last week.

Tom, yes...

Gronk, hell no...

I guarantee that Gronk will run his mouth and bash the Pats.

Brady? No, he wont take the bait, but Gronk is too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

How crazy would it be if Super Bowl 55 was Patriots Vs Buccaneers.

How crazy would it be if Super Bowl 55 was Patriots Vs Buccaneers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes