PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Ellis

Revman

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Is Greg Ellis an option to sign to a one year deal? Would he help? I still believe that we have to add a pass rusher to this team. Lack of Depth could hurt as season goes.

I think unless Peppers all of a sudden becomes cheap, we'll sift the usual pre-season casualties but likely go with the kids.

And I believe the kids are alright...

Is Greg Ellis an option to sign to a one year deal? Would he help? I still believe that we have to add a pass rusher to this team. Lack of Depth could hurt as season goes.

If/when he is cut by Dallas, he could be. But this is a topic for the main board and actually has been discussed pretty well.

I doubt it, unless we got him super cheap... dallas before releasing him contacted the pats about a trade possibility and BB said he wasnt interested in aquiring ellis... maybe he just didnt want to give up anything to get him and knew the boys would eventually cut him and we could sign him instead of giving something up for him.. i doubt BB is interested in Ellis though..

And I believe the kids are alright...

Wait, the who? ;)

Seriously, though, I agree. It's Woods and Crable. Not even sure if TBC starts this season.

If/when he is cut by Dallas, he could be. But this is a topic for the main board and actually has been discussed pretty well.

He was cut on June 2nd. Considering he hasn't signed with another team yet he is probably looking for too much money or planning on going back to Dallas.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back