PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Read From Howe - 'After tragedy, Tarentino family sends thanks to Tom Brady'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great read..... Thanks for sharing it.

Not that us fans didn't know it long before, but TB12 is the phucking man on and off the field. His legacy will continue to grow long after he is gone from the game due to the person he is more than the player he was.

For all you Tom Brady haters out there, you can go fornicate yourselves. Not just a great QB, a great person too. This story made me feel good inside, there are great people out there.

Reading stories like this just pisses me off anew from all the crap the haters throw the Pats' way.

The Pats organizaton should be venerated rather than disparaged.

This is why TFB is, and will always be, the GOAT. It isn't just the phenomenal achievements he has shown on the football fields. It's everything he has done off the field, and still found time for his family. Where he finds all that time is beyond me.

Tom is genuine and authentic as a person. This isn't PR, he gets people and makes real connections with people emotionally.

I remember at Michigan, he would hang with the offense and defense, everyone loved him, and he loved being part of that locker room. You hear him talk about it sometimes, like that speech at Michigan a few years ago when he talked about the greatest honour he's received was being voted team captain by his peers.

I still can't believe that scrawny kid who lost the job to Brian Griese has turned into the GOAT QB, and an even better human being.

Tom is genuine and authentic as a person. This isn't PR, he gets people and makes real connections with people emotionally.

I remember at Michigan, he would hang with the offense and defense, everyone loved him, and he loved being part of that locker room. You hear him talk about it sometimes, like that speech at Michigan a few years ago when he talked about the greatest honour he's received was being voted team captain by his peers.

I still can't believe that scrawny kid who lost the job to Brian Griese has turned into the GOAT QB, and an even better human being.
I think a big part of the reason he's become the QB he is now is precisely because of the kind of man he is.

Great read. As always, nothing but class from TB12. We're beyond lucky to have him in NE.

Well enjoy this story, cause apparently the Globe crapped all over Brady in tomorrow's paper.

Well enjoy this story, cause apparently the Globe crapped all over Brady in tomorrow's paper.
That Globe article you mention was posted on twitter and it's so ****ty and biased... Not worth your time.

Same lowlife that painted Francona as a narcotic addict.

This is who Tom Brady is and if I'm the Patriots, I revoke the Globe's Press Credentials for Gillette since they can't be bothered to write things without it being half-truths..

The hit-job piece they did on Brady and Best Buddies is disgusting..

I'm really looking forward to Bob Hohlers article ripping Brady for not personally reaching out to every family that has had a tragedy.

Lets not forget that Brady was voted Most Hated Player in the NFL

At the halftime of the 2015 Super Bowl he was booed mercilessly immediately after Ray Lewis (who killed a guy) was given a huge round of applause

I just don't understand how far people will take their jealousy and seriousness of professional sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes