PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great article on Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Saban was with him in Cleveland.
Saban was his DC in Cleveland for a few years. Left after the 1994 season when the Browns had the best defense in the league to accept the head coaching job at Michigan State.

Yea. C-Mart's rookie year was 95 and BB was still with the Brownies.

He misremembered. No biggie.

Well I'm more hoping that Curtis quote was taken from a convo about Bill Parcells and ESPN screwed up.

Well I'm more hoping that Curtis quote was taken from a convo about Bill Parcells and ESPN screwed up.

Ahhh. I'm awake now. They did F up. That was absolutely a quote about Tuna.

True to form, BSPN just couldn't resist the temptation of reverting to its all too familiar tactic of allowing anonymous sources make unsubstantiated claims in support of what almost always consists of the most scurrilous aspects of the story. Odds are pretty good that the nameless "Former NFL Coach" is a gutless wonder who had his lunch money stolen by BB on a regular basis and who thinks that a 40 point ass-kicking is the result of being served the wrong flavor of Gatorade at the wrong temperature. Might this be the reason that this clown is unemployed now?

I have yet to hear a single excuse from the head coach of the Patriots dating back to 2000 now. It's beyond tiresome that the faceless whiners and losers continue to readily find a platform to propagate their nonsense, but in the end, that's what BSPN traffics in. Screw them.

This is all I have to say about this article. F*ck BSPN!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore