PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell's new contract is signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Make It Rain Cash GIF by Captain Obvious - Find & Share on GIPHY

For the holiday season...

home-alonejpg.jpg

Hell, 5 more chances to hand the Lombardi to Kraft.

See....there's an upside

Not sure what you guys were expecting. Most of the 32 guys that matter think he did a good job.

It’s fascinating the 32 think so highly of him. I’m thinking there are hundreds of other people who’d be (1) willing to take the heat when they screw up (2)ask for much less and (3) under whom the $ would still be rolling in.

Jerry Jones must be livid, so glad we won the superbowl last season.

The guy can't talk without instructions and doesn't understand middle school science. He's dumb, but rich. He's willing to be a whipping boy for the billionaire owners. He's nothing more than an expensive prostitute.

Am I jealous? I'm not sure. Tens of millions per year or self respect and pride? That's not an easy decision.

Big ****y Kraft never misses an opportunity, to miss an opportunity. The fact that he’s on the compensation committee and didn’t use his position to make Goodell pay for stealing his draft picks is truly disappointing.

Big ***** Kraft never misses an opportunity, to miss an opportunity. The fact that he’s on the compensation committee and didn’t use his position to make Goodell pay for stealing his draft picks is truly disappointing.
It's malfeasance, is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes