PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell Presser

Actual Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Channel 7 pre-empted Funny You Should Ask for this sh*thead...

What a tool.

This is when I hit the mute button. I never hear anything the fuhrer or bendover bob has to say. It's always the mute button for me. :)

WTF did he have to say?

WTF did he have to say?
How old are you, and how long have you been following the NFL/New England Patriots?

OK, here you go, FYI: "Duh, community, community, integrity, our sponsors, money, image, duh, elephants, duh, our image, we respect blah blah blah blah, our players, our communities, the flag, the shield, integrity, the courts backed us up, blah, blah, the Patriots damaged the league, blah, blah, the shield, duh, with liberty and fraternity for all."

How old are you, and how long have you been following the NFL/New England Patriots?

OK, here you go, FYI: "Duh, community, community, integrity, our sponsors, money, image, duh, elephants, duh, our image, we respect blah blah blah blah, our players, our communities, the flag, the shield, integrity, the courts backed us up, blah, blah, the Patriots damaged the league, blah, blah, the shield, duh, with liberty and fraternity for all."
That's what I thought, and again, after one of his PC's, I still don't know what he said!

But really, without giving it a click, what was he spewing this time?

That's what I thought, and again, after one of his PC's, I still don't know what he said!

But really, without giving it a click, what was he spewing this time?
I'm not kidding, he blabbed about the league's partners and how great they are and how they support cops and civil rights and respecting the flag and the players etc.

I will translate:

"Because we do not wish to lose any of our partnerships or sponsors, that is, any of our money, we are attempting to appease our players by pretending to care about and support the protection of the civil rights of African-Americans, while still quashing their right to peacefully protest injustice during the performance of our national anthem prior to games. Furthermore, I am always right and I hold all the power and in my judgment the Patriots clearly are unworthy and cheat and lie and it's only a matter of time before I steal a third first-round pick from them and impose insane punishments for more imagined infractions. Thank you."

I'm not kidding, he blabbed about the league's partners and how great they are and how they support cops and civil rights and respecting the flag and the players etc.

I will translate:

"Because we do not wish to lose any of our partnerships or sponsors, that is, any of our money, we are attempting to appease our players by pretending to care about and support the protection of the civil rights of African-Americans, while still quashing their right to peacefully protest injustice during the performance of our national anthem prior to games. Furthermore, I am always right and I hold all the power and in my judgment the Patriots clearly are unworthy and cheat and lie and it's only a matter of time before I steal a third first-round pick from them and impose insane punishments for more imagined infractions. Thank you."
Hey that ain't translation, that's plagiarism.

Signed,
Ronnie Bourgeois

I will translate:

Thanks. I saw something last night like bits from a press conference and concluded that he was blowing smoke up someones ass about the, "almost got our statement in while it's a hot subject" issue, and the first bud I ever grew and smoked was way more important!

Yada, yada, integrity, Mr.Mara......

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back