PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good start

rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tatum and Brown playing like the all-stars they need to be. Teague and Thompson providing exactly what they were brought in for. And Marcus avoiding the stupid shot. I'll take it.

How'd Teague look defensively?
Just read he's listed at 6'2" but he looks taller.

The past several seasons, Boston diminutive PGs.........Tiny T, The Artist known as Flat Earther, and Kemba Glass have been such defensive liabilities, I'm hoping Teague can be a player who won't get abused defensively in crunch time like the last three.

Note: Kemba admitted last year he's only 5'11"

Last edited:

The past several seasons, Boston diminutive PGs.........Tiny T, The Artist known as Flat Earther, and Kemba Glass have been such defensive liabilities, I'm hoping Teague can be a player who won't get abused defensively in crunch time like the last three.

both Teague and Pritchard were better defensively than expected.......but the C's spent most of the night using Smart on Holliday

from time to time, everyone gets abused.....it all depends on what they offer offensively and whether it overcomes their liabilities.

Teague off the bench provides offense that we didn't have before....he's a savvy vet

The C's are a work in progress......Thompson didn't know where to go half the time last nite.....he needs to get the Theis pick and roll screen down

on another note, Rozier(42) and Hayward(28) combined for 70 last nite.....but they still lost to the cavs

Teague made one of the best plays of the game by running down Vincenzo on the fast break, stripping the ball and giving us the ball down 2 for Tatum to take the last shot. If Teague doesn’t make that play it’s potentially a 4 point game.

Ive been saying this for a while. Hayward did not make as big of a difference as people made him out to be. Teague is a smooth, confident offensive player off the bench. TT also a very good pick up.

Liked the new vets...Grant Williams & Theis, however, suck. This team needs needs more Real Beef, not those two feckin stiffs.

Liked the new vets...Grant Williams & Theis, however, suck. This team needs needs more Real Beef, not those two feckin stiffs.
Honestly the only guy I really had issues with last night was Robert Williams. Starting to lose hope in him. He looks as lost defensively as he’s ever been.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back