PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Rams

Surprised they are only getting 3.5. Seems like an easy cover for Baltimore. Which makes me think Vegas knows something. Which is good for the Pats!

Interesting matchup. The Rams are 2nd in the NFL in rushing defense (3.3 ypc). Donald & Brockers shouldn't get run over.

I need 16 points from Cooper Kupp to potentially earn a 1st round bye in fantasy... Not a PPR league either...

This is the most important story in tonight's game, feel free to share with friends

My FF season is nearing an end, fading to 5-7. :mad:

I need 16 points from Cooper Kupp to potentially earn a 1st round bye in fantasy... Not a PPR league either...

This is the most important story in tonight's game, feel free to share with friends
Cooper is on my "I wish he was a Pat" list.

Haha. I need 50 from Jackson and Andrews. Seems impossible...but it’s happened 4 times this year already.

Haha. I need 50 from Jackson and Andrews. Seems impossible...but it’s happened 4 times this year already.

Well Jackson seems to be good for 30-35 every damn week lol, but 15-20 from Andrews will be a tall order

Good luck!

Ravens are going to curb stomp them...

I need 25 points from the Ravens D...

They have no shot. Peters pick 6 coming. Book it.

Up next: SF. We just need one of the two to give us some breathing room.

Big game, rams are desperate right now, hope they help us out. Wish they’d have more of a home advantage but its LA....

If Rams could somehow upset Baltimore- they'll be in a deep hole. No way they are getting past 49ers, next week. That is going to be a L.

The Rams are too dysfunctional

I hope Donald introduces himself to Jackson

Same here or else I'll suffer my first lost of the season. But I'll gladly take the loss. I'd rather the Ravens lose. Haha

Rams to win for Home Field or Ravens to win for Weekly pick contest. Go Ravens. :)

Strange why the RPO is so hard to guard against....

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back