PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore makes the INT

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2019-2-3_22-53-47.png

He doesn't drop it like Asante. Or Welker. He catches it.

How can you not love this defense's heart? They had no right playing as well as they did and this, this play right here is what capped it all off. He caught it. It didn't go through his hands. He caught it.

Defense could have 3, HT flat out dropped his, and Dmac was in great position to get his if Simon hadn’t batted the ball down at the los.

Gilly went full ty law.

He also caused that fumble which went out of the bound.

I am glad he got rewarded with a Super Bowl win. Last year's Super Bowl he was the only standout player from that defense, a wasted performance really. I hope he will be our next Ty Law, the next great Patriots HoF CB.

Did anyone else think Gilmore was going to pick it off exactly how it happened when you saw the all out blitz?

When I saw Harmon rushing and then Goff threw it under pressure, I expected to see Gilmore to pick it off right there.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
^ before the pass I was thinking 'this is a pick' just because of the way the D was pressuring and Goff was basically not looking and had already thrown a few balls for grabs.

That was a terrible decision by Goff. Maybe the Rams don't score even with 4 downs, but when you're playing against an elite CB and very good safety, and you can't see, you don't just chuck it up. Live to play another down.

To think this guy was getting grief last year... every penny.

Edelman was a fine choice for MVP, but only because there were too many too pick from on the defense, with Gilmore being one of the top options.

Gilmore just grabbed Cooks arm enough so he couldn't catch that pass in the end zone. Harmon getting the credit, but it was Gilmore with the slight arm grab. Cooks couldn't get his arm free to catch with 2 hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick