PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilette seating question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangles

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Am I going to feel like I missed out by sitting behind the visiting bench? Like, is it going to be swarmed with Chefs fans on opening night? Is it even going to matter?

Never been to Gilette, no idea when I'll ever be back. But the $2k for seats behind the Pats bench has my head spinning?

Thoughts or suggestions?

Am I going to feel like I missed out by sitting behind the visiting bench? Like, is it going to be swarmed with Chefs fans on opening night? Is it even going to matter?

Never been to Gilette, no idea when I'll ever be back. But the $2k for seats behind the Pats bench has my head spinning?

Thoughts or suggestions?
No, sitting behind the visiting bench will not be a problem. You will be in the company of Patriots season ticket holders, by and large.

Thoughts or suggestions?
There'll b very very few KC fans there; plus, its a Thurs nite. I do question though the $2,000 for seats. Pats tix r notoriously high but I would wait

Thoughts or suggestions?

What row / section??

No matter where, you may see a few KC fans (some friends and relatives of the team / players) but you will be fine.

What row / section??

No matter where, you may see a few KC fans (some friends and relatives of the team / players) but you will be fine.

Nowhere specific yet

Just looking around.

you don't want to be that low, don't get any seat in the first 10 rows or you will miss any plays along side that sideline. I prefer row 15 or so. The lower bowl in Gillette is shallow.

you don't want to be that low, don't get any seat in the first 10 rows or you will miss any plays along side that sideline. I prefer row 15 or so. The lower bowl in Gillette is shallow.

He's 100% correct......that said, lower bowl seating, above the first few rows is awesome. $2,000 for seats for banner night, sidelines between 20's, is possible.

Last edited:
did you get teh tickets yet, if so, you are going to have to don chiefs gear and root for them, i as a patsfan cannot let you do that, I take your tickets off your hands to relieve you of that stress, and ill go for you

:)

Thoughts or suggestions?
2K per seat?
Jesus.....Wait until a month out or so...prices should drop...too far out right now.

I will be sitting in the 300s

2K per seat?
Jesus.....Wait until a month out or so...prices should drop...too far out right now.

I will be sitting in the 300s
Nothing wrong with 300s. I think you can see more from higher up. And I'll be seeing the same game for $100 a seat.
I think the only place i would prefer is the top rows of the 200s where there is an overhang, just for the rain games.

Thoughts or suggestions?
Nope. My seats are on the visiting team's side in the lower bowl (but not behind the bench). It's rare to see more than a handful of opposing teams' fans in any section at Gillette, particularly in the lower bowl. As Tune pointed out, you are going to be surrounded by season ticket holders. Go and have a great time! (and remember your clown shirt!).

The deed is done

Section 130 row 16. $2600 after fees :eek:

See you then, Gillette
Yikes on the price, but great seats! Have a great time!

Yikes on the price, but great seats! Have a great time!

I can't wait

Apparently my mom snagged us a hotel in Foxboro. So things are looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case