PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get claimed by your rookie binkies here! (2020 edition)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who have you been claimed by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As one former poster here noted, you don't pick binkies, binkies pick you.

So which rookie binkies have claimed you? There's no limit, BTW.

Last edited:
Think it’s a solid if unexciting class that filled a lot of needs. I think there’s going to be a lot of interesting UDFA signing here and cannot wait for this “round” of the draft.

JUCHE

Though I'm actually very excited for Dugger too

I got the puppy. Smart, drafts TEs when his owner won’t. Probably get him to run the Slater route, too.

Took the last pick. I hate animals I don’t eat, so « no to Nike ». Andrews, undrafted. Koppen, low pick. Current C coming back from injury. Why not ?

Gotta be Dugger for me, I love watching the players that he projects to be like. If he pans out he'll be the kind of player I'd really like even if he wasn't a Patriot, except he is one.

Several UDFA prospects on my radar. Just dont want to jinx them just yet lol

Feels cheating to choose the top pick but where this kid is coming from and that name Duggah!

picked jennings and uche. Curious to see how we will use them and to see more athletic in our LB Group.

Mine will be whatever WR is signed as an UDFA, since we completely ignored the deepest WR class in....probably ever

It was going to Keene, Uche or Dugger but I’ve become intrigued by Onwenu. A big people mover is just what this offends is going to need.

I picked Rohrwasser. Very interested to see how he does. Would probably go with Asiasi beyond him.

Asiasi and Keene are going to be fun.

I am thrilled with the first two picks and the two TE's. Really can't wait to watch them all.

But I'd rather be part of a small group with my binkie. I'm choosing the kicker. Jump on the bandwagon while you can. Only room for 3% of us.

The whole group is intriguing.
Dugger projects to be a guy bb can use to reinvent the scheme to a degree. He has been looking for a guy that is what dugger could be (hybrid lb/s who is all of a willing run stuffer, big enough to play like a lb, fast fit a safety, a ball hawk and a disruptor at any area on the field). This guy is going to be a fan favorite with a role cooked up in the mad scientist Belichicks lab.
The 2 lb/de guys will be added to an already good group making it deep and versatile.
Our case is 5 dbs 2 DTs and 4 wild card lb/de/hybrid that we mix and match to opponent and situation which each capable of playing multiple spots. We now have
Hightower
Winovich
Bentley
Uche
Simon
Copeland
Jennings
Wise
Calhoun
Rivers
to use in those roles. Basically we are replacing KVN and Collins with uche, Jennings, Copeland and more playing time for winovich and Bentley. It will be an upgrade by depth and versatility.

the k will be interesting to watch.

the 2 TEs can make the offense transformational. We may end up back in a 2 TE base or partially in it. With a young QB it’s a good system to run that can help the running game and create some mismatches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News