PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gameday Thread: Panthers at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urggg.
The Carolina broadcast just finished a 3 minute sideline interview with Chris Hogan. He answered just nice to be out on the field where I have great memories and no targets or catches tonight.
While they totally skipped over the Pats getting a PI call in the redzone.

Last edited:
I'm sure it hurts like hell to kick the strings of the football but does it have that much of an impact on the contact/trajectory of the kick?

Very much so.

That was my concern in cutting Allen. May never make a field goal all year.

Should we trade a 7th for someone back up kicker just to light a fire up Gosts but?
Serious question

We keep 3 qbs this season, this finalized this

Two straight sacks in the red zone? Not ideal. It's okay. He's a rookie. He's allowed to make mistakes. But he's not quite ready yet.
had no time..there are multiple starters in the NFL who would have done no better on those plays.
kid is 10-13 with some nice throws and good decision making when to tuck and run. I think some need to watch the bottom 16 NFL starters a little more.

There is a yawning gulf between the starting OL and the reserves. Stay healthy, big boys.

As usual the reactionary fools in the gameday thread - trying to pour cold water over Stidham and Meyers.

Both making the team, both at the expense of veterans.

He looks like he doesn't belong in the NFL. He's playing practice squad level QB tonight.
Deus you've become a "practice squad poster".

If Bill didn't believe in Stidham he wouldn't have him out there this much.

Hes made a bunch of rookie mistakes bc he's a 4th rd pick seeing his first ever NFL action.

That said hes played better than Hoyer. It's not a clear cut case but he's absolutely made it a conversation for QB2

Get JC out of the game & ready to own Juju again.

Einhorn is a man!

U cant cut Munson, no way he goes to PS

Wonder who Mayo prefers out of Roberts/Munson

Had to turn the volume down. Zolak is just unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back