PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game plan going forward. run, run, and more runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the run/pass mix to be skewed more to run, as the quality of the passing talent just went down significantly. Duh.

How extreme that is will vary from week to week. I don't think they'd be afraid to come out firing if they saw another situation as lopsided as the Minny game.

I expect the run/pass mix to be skewed more to run, as the quality of the passing talent just went down significantly. Duh.

How extreme that is will vary from week to week. I don't think they'd be afraid to come out firing if they saw another situation as lopsided as the Minny game.

Vamos a correr como unos viejitos a tienda de patalones amarados.

eeerrr, you mean Brady got hit by the guy Morris was blocking right? :rolleyes:

Still, isn't it crazy how much we were discussing the backup QB recently and then POOF here he comes.

bad mofo: i'm seriously concerned about your safety right now

Still, isn't it crazy how much we were discussing the backup QB recently and then POOF here he comes.

Like karma for cheating.

bad mofo: i'm seriously concerned about your safety right now

Pues muchos gracias. I don't know you, so thanks. Who are you again?

All the backup QB discussion was for obvious reasons: concern that Brady might have a more serious injury given all the mystery surrounding it, didn't practice at times, ZERO PS snaps ("oh they're just not taking any chances"--BS), and last but not least how clueless cassel looked in the PS

fans were absolutely right for raising the alarm about the backup QB situation. many just blithly assumed Brady would just casually step in and pick up where he left off.

Last edited:
All the backup QB discussion was for obvious reasons: concern that Brady might have a more serious injury given all the mystery surrounding it, didn't practice at times, ZERO PS snaps ("oh they're just not taking any chances"--BS), and last but not least how clueless cassel looked in the PS

fans were absolutely right for raising the alarm about the backup QB situation. most just blithly assumed Brady would just step in and pick up where he left off.

Once I get these sluts out the crib, we'll talk real balling. Down?

When Brady first came on the scene the offensive schemes put him into a position to win, the dink and dunks were all part of the game plan.. fast forward Matt Cassell.. suspect the same, but this time we have some pretty good running backs..

When Brady first came on the scene the offensive schemes put him into a position to win, the dink and dunks were all part of the game plan.. fast forward Matt Cassell.. suspect the same, but this time we have some pretty good running backs..

Yup, always a believer. I feel that way too. Cassel is not bad too much a little.

and much better recievers :D

I too, suspect B.B. will treat Matt the same way he treated Tommy back then.
I'm not worried about the season, just dissapointed about the start. Its a win though.

and much better recievers :D

I too, suspect B.B. will treat Matt the same way he treated Tommy back then.
I'm not worried about the season, just dissapointed about the start. Its a win though.

I agree like you said about. we won because we scored like more output than they could get against our team on offense. We keep that production they way the winning ways are then we can be in the reality zone the rest of the start of the season with winning records and nice deals. In other words, teams that have scoring tendencies seem to want to have scoring outputs. Like we did
last year ago against some teams that were not as tough as the teams of these years.

You wont see the 2007 gameplan, but it wont be a 1972 gameplan either.

I think we rely more heavily on the pass with Cassel than we did with Brady in 01, because the game continues to evolve into more of a passing game each season, and because we have a ton of weapons in the passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back