PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will face Pitt D over Jack's D
I'm not worried about going score to score against Pitt.
I am worried about a very strong Jac D giving us problems on offense and Bortles having one of his lukewarm games being good enough to win.

Thank you!! People overrating the hell out of the Steelers big play offense that fades out every single January. The Jags D is a headache. They can run the ball too. They have Tom Coughlin there too. The Steelers have an idiotic coaching staff. Their defense is hardly anything to fear.

Rams secondary is not good. If you can hold off their rush, then you can throw on them

Thank you!! People overrating the hell out of the Steelers big play offense that fades out every single January. The Jags D is a headache. They can run the ball too. They have Tom Coughlin there too. The Steelers have an idiotic coaching staff. Their defense is hardly anything to fear.

Kraft hob-nobbing w Goody

So we will be playing either the titans or the bills in the divisional round.......

2Jj9s6H.gif

I'll put up 1000 to your 100 that the Patriots will be playing the Titans. The Bills O has no business being in the playoffs. And now they are going up against the stingiest D in the AFC. Except for any given Sunday the Bills v Jags game is pro forma.

Rams are shaky here

These NFC games are tough for me as I have no idea who I should be rooting for...

All I know is that I'd prefer the Eagles the most.

These NFC games are tough for me as I have no idea who I should be rooting for...

All I know is that I'd prefer the Eagles the most.
Ugh.

The Iggles are despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes