PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW: I'm doing a counter for the Chiefs game at how many "This Guy"s we hear from Gruden.

I hope your not making it a drinking game, you won't make it to the Rams game. I will miss Gruden on MNF, he was pretty entertaining at times. It's too bad he held back on being more critical about players.

It will be interesting to see who takes his spot.

I may no be right about every prediction but here is one you can book.

One of KC, Rams or Jags is gonna be upset. Maybe 2. Not all those favorites will win. No way.

If I'm wrong feel free to quote this and laugh at me. Those teams are not so full proof and solid none will lose. I pick KC to be upset personally.

Really going to be rooting for the Titans in this game, hope Mariotta plays better than the few times I've seen him this year.

I really don’t get why KC is such a heavy favorite

Because they're about to mop the floor with TEN

• Agree
Reactions: ALP

They have better players on Offense, Defense, and home field advantage. At least, that's what my co workers and fellow Patriots fans ( not necessarily here) say.

If Buffalo or KC come to NE, I see a competitive game. If the Titans come, I see a blood bath.

I think it might be more of an indictment on the Texans and people not believing in them than it is on kc, although they are at home and have been playing better recently.

I hope your not making it a drinking game, you won't make it to the Rams game. I will miss Gruden on MNF, he was pretty entertaining at times. It's too bad he held back on being more critical about players.

It will be interesting to see who takes his spot.

I wonder if they'd put Randy Moss or Woodson in the booth.

These stupid asses starting the game 15 minutes late

They have better players on Offense, Defense, and home field advantage. At least, that's what my co workers and fellow Patriots fans ( not necessarily here) say.

If Buffalo or KC come to NE, I see a competitive game. If the Titans come, I see a blood bath.

Why would Buffalo be competitive? They haven't been competitive in two tries.

Agree on the Titans and KC, but not sure about Buffalo...would much rather see them than KC in our first game

Buffalo ? The team that in 8 quarters was not able to score a TD against our defense ?

Brady would jut throw 50 times against the titans. Our receivers would shred them

DROPPED

Alex Smith never throws deep....

(uncorks one)

That was a good throw by Smith, Hill should have had that ball

Lets go Titans..

"Marcus Mariota and Mike Murlacky, has there ever been a better duo, Sean?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes