PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 1 Patriots Locker Room Video is Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that AB on video chat at the end or Van Noy? When Bill said "new addition" he could have meant either...

I have always loved those post game locker room vids. They give us a peek into the players that we don't often get. But as much as I gain some insight into the Pats with these clips, I think we'd get more out of seeing what happens when they lose....and they never show those clips.

Don't you wish we could see what Bill said to them after the Steeler game last year that propelled them to 5 straight wins. Or hear what he was saying early in the season when we were 1-2.

I have always loved those post game locker room vids. They give us a peek into the players that we don't often get. But as much as I gain some insight into the Pats with these clips, I think we'd get more out of seeing what happens when they lose....and they never show those clips.

Don't you wish we could see what Bill said to them after the Steeler game last year that propelled them to 5 straight wins. Or hear what he was saying early in the season when we were 1-2.
Why do you think any team would ever show clips of a locker room after a loss? o_O

Why do you think any team would ever show clips of a locker room after a loss? o_O
Oh I understand the rational on why they wouldn't show those clips. But I think THOSE are the clips that would be most revealing....and thus why they aren't shown

I love these videos too.

At first I was worried AB was responsible. Kind of paranoid about that.

The touching relationship between Bledsoe and Brady is wonderful. It shows they’re both class acts.

Maazol tov, Van Noy!

I think we can all imagine what Bill would say...but doubtful it will ever be recorded for posterity. We would only know through hearsay evidence, like Lane Johnson ***whole types.

Gunner's nose is blue, heard he broke it on one of the returns....

Was that AB on video chat at the end or Van Noy? When Bill said "new addition" he could have meant either...

There definitely was confusion on the faces of the players, at first, because they too didn't seem sure which one BB was alluding to. Pretty funny :D

It's just 20 minutes of Matthew Slater drinking heavily and telling everyone to go fulk themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back