PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

funniest thing other fans said about during SB 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Tsarquise was in denial, one of the early stages of grieving:
coltsBoard.png

The Bills fan in that thread cracked me up

That guy. He was so paranoid, he was posting 'ZOMG game over, Pats win' each time Pats got a first down...even when the score 28-3 o_O. And this, on a Colts forum.

He's a Bill's fan, living in Boston. That explains the trauma.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Ok, that was a seriously fun read. :D:D Thanks!!
I would also like to add- I MISS FOOTBALL. :(

Thanks for sharing. To be fair, if the colts won, I'd be miserable too. Lol

This is the newly found passive aggressive respect I'm enjoying these days. Two haters discussing Brady's GOAT status.

upload_2017-2-28_20-2-59.png

Awesome. I love reading his stuff.
After all the 5h!t we had to eat over the last few years, this makes me feel good.

Anyone else have any additional "Non Pats fan misery"?
If so, keep it coming. I really enjoy reading these.

Damn, we are so lucky to be living in, and being a small participant, in one of the greatest teams and Organizations in all of football (or sports in general) history.
TB, BB, Kraft... Etc.... It's crazy.:D

How many dedicated, die hard, money spending fans, of other teams, never even sniff the playoffs?

A very small window in history is fitting perfectly in my life span.

My team is/has been kicking ass!
My candidate won!
Work is going good!
I'm healthy!.
I belong to the best messege board on the net!

And I love reading these things people say, after all of the crap and anger I had to deal with during and after BS-gate.

EDIT: BTW, I don't mean to gloat to anyone who is going through a tough time right now. Last year was a bad one for me. I lost both of my parents and had some family/ work issues. Very bad year. But things get better in time. And they will for you. Peace

Last edited:
Haha, something interesting I noticed recently is the Cavs and Pats championships kinda mirrored each other. Both featured the best player in the league beating the guy who beat them out for MVP (Curry and Ryan) and having to come back from huge deficits while leaving no doubt who the best player in the league is.

This is the newly found passive aggressive respect I'm enjoying these days. Two haters discussing Brady's GOAT status.

View attachment 16434

Lol, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when reading about how he wishes Brady to be "dethroned". This is why I hope Brady defies time, age, space and all conventional wisdom and plays 'til he's 180.

This post is after the Pats tied it up and Atlanta got the ball back deep in their end of the field with a minute left in regulation time. :D

upload_2017-2-28_20-41-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore