PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friend of mine thinks the Rams are the best team since 2007

They don’t really have to...@CHI on Dec 9 is the only non-dome road game they have left after Denver next week. But I think the grind of the season will affect them just the same - they’re down a couple CBs but they’re getting scored on, and they’re posting points in the 30s which is great but given their talent level and the way some are talking about them you’d think they were averaging 50 a game.

Long ass season as many have said.

I thought they were away to the Eagles. Turns out they host the Eagles. Bummer.

The real bummer is that there are domes in the league at all. Should be illegal.

It seems like something that we’ve all said many times through out the years and it almost always applies, but if they gain HFA they don’t really have to experience much cold, and none past the beginning of December.

How ironic would it be if the Rams go 18-0 and we end up playing them in the super bowl?

The Rams do look awesome and have been a lot of fun to watch, but as others have noted it's way too early.

It's a long season. They may slow down. The Patriots, on the other hand, are just starting to heat up with everyone returning on offense. While the Rams are a step ahead of the Patriots for now, the gap will probably close.

I guess this is as good a place as any for this trivia bit, btw:

How high is he.

I'd say the 2013 Seahawks and 2014 Patriots are better
That's crazy. Even Trent Dilfer knew in 2014 that the Pats just weren't good anymore.

Rams will be hard pressed to do as well as the 2009 Colts (14-0 start) and 2011 Packers (13-0). Let's tap the breaks a bit on the Rams joining the ranks of an all-time great team.

That being said, McVay looks like the real deal. I doubt the Rams lose games due to coaching a la Andy Reid.

Regards,
Chris

I wait until a team responds to adversity before I judge a team. Adversity always comes for every team.....

So I guess you don’t need to win the SB to qualify for the best team? Because all of these teams were as good or better this Rams team.

2009 Saints
2009 Colts
2010 Patriots
2011 Packers
2012 49ers
2012 Broncos
2013 Seahawks
2014 Patriots
2014 Seahawks
2014 Packers
2015 Panthers
2016 Patriots
2017 Eagles

Rams are struggling on defense right now. 15-1 isn't out of the question though

Not sure who will beat the Rams this season? 16-0 Is a real possibility

Greatest show on turf 2.0?

Nah

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back