PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#FreeKendrickBourne -- Should Kendrick Bourne start against Steelers in Week2?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should Kendrick Bourne start against the Steelers in Week2?

• Yes, winning is the most important thing right now

Votes: 68 89.5%
  • No, Let him stay in BB's doghouse

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Kendrick Bourne was the Patriots leading receiver in 2021 with 800 yards and 5 TDs.

But to everyone's surprise, Kendrick Bourne didn't see the field until the 4th quarter of the opening game against Miami. He immediately impacted the game with a 41 yard reception. So why didn't he see the field earlier?

Ty Law weighs in on the Kendrick Bourne situation:

Kendrick Bourne discontent?

Should Kendrick Bourne start against the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Should BB extend the olive branch and remove Kendrick Bourne from the 'doghouse' in the interest of winning our next football game?

Last edited:
I do not care if he starts against Pittsburgh. Starting is only playing the first play of the game

But I do want him to play all four quarters.

Wow so RK reads this message Board give the owner and fans what they want BB or you'll be sitting with them.:rofl:
No, he noticed that Bourne wasn’t playing according to Curran.

Congrats to Boston Sports Talk whining mediots, you've found your talking point of the week!

Callers filling the lines to say how much more their butt hurts than the last caller.

Curran even got to take a shot at Matty P, his favorite whipping boy these days.

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

"Patricia's doghouse" turns out to just be standard Patriots protocol around being late:

This isn't Jonas Gray...play the man ! And my favorite all-time Pats player is Rodney...so I don't give a ****.

"Bourne was late to the stadium before the Panthers game and sent home just a few days after getting thrown out of a joint practice for fighting. Recent word is Bourne’s playing time is expected to increase after only a couple snaps in Miami."

Bourne needs to stay in the bench, playing him, might adversely affect the Pats draft position, which is about all they are playing for this year.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back