PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriot Chris Long donates all 2017 paychecks to charities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice guy means well, but today's indoctrination centers just crank out more protesting, brainwashed ANTIFA social justice warriors intent on tearing down our country and turning us into North Korea.
What? Chris Long is turning us into North Korea? By donating his entire yearly salary? Stupidity can apparently collapse into a singularity. You are a quantum ahole.

Sorry, I realize now you were just f***ing with us.

Chris Long is the new ((($ORO$))) I guess.

Disclaimer: This one is a joke.

Nice guy means well, but today's indoctrination centers just crank out more protesting, brainwashed ANTIFA social justice warriors intent on tearing down our country and turning us into North Korea.
Image25.jpg

"They told me that you had gone... totally insane."

One can only hope. :rolleyes:

BTW- its kind of amazing we are even having this discussion when I would have thought this issue had already been discussed AND decided a long time ago.

" West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943), is a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States holding that the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution protected students from being forced to salute the American flag and say the Pledge of Allegiance in public school. The Court's 6–3 decision, delivered by Justice Robert H. Jackson, is remembered for its forceful defense of free speech and constitutional rights generally as being placed "beyond the reach of majorities and officials."

Considering this decision was reached at a time when the country was deep into a world war that the country fully supported. "Patriotism" was at an all-time high, and yet, while I'm sure there were people who disagreed with the decision, it didn't spark anything close to the kind of negative response as we are getting now.

If you want a more in-depth description of the case, here is a link to the Wiki article I found.

West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette - Wikipedia

And oh yes, Chris Long is a good guy

charles woodson donated millions to childrens hospital too. glad to see act of generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes