PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriot Brandon Browner Arrested for Kidnapping, Four Other Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a good look:

More Jobs Lost As The Government Decides To Have Military Uniforms Made By Convicts
Despite a Small Business Administration ruling in 2005 that FPI cannot win service contracts set aside for small businesses, FPI wins federal contracts over private companies as long as its bid is comparable in price, quantity and delivery.

That's because intricate laws, regulations and policies "requires federal agencies to buy inmate-made items even if they are more expensive than like items made by private companies," AP notes.

His would it survive? It’s comoetitors would destroy it.

Andy, your persistently sloppy posting is disgraceful. o_O

Garbage like this routinely infests your posts.
spock.gif

If you expect anyone to take you seriously, or respect what you write, when you can't even be bothered to check what you write before you send it ~ and consequently send out garbage that a four year old would be ashamed of ~ you're sadly mistaken.
th_coffee.gif

spock.gif

If you expect anyone to take you seriously, or respect what you write, when you can't even be bothered to check what you write before you send it ~ and consequently send out garbage that a four year old would be ashamed of ~ you're sadly mistaken.
th_coffee.gif

I say this as someone who got a perfect score on the writing SAT: who gives a ****?

I say this as someone who got a perfect score on the writing SAT: who gives a ****?

I'm in need of a little clarification on that post in order to respond correctly. If you are posing the question rhetorically due to Andy's inability to avoid logical fallacy after logical fallacy defeating any hope of his being taken seriously long before his general sloppiness and disregard for detail has a chance to do it then it would behoove me to agree with your post. If on the other hand you believe no one who reads that butchery cares then I would have to say I disagree, clearly Grid does and I can assure you he is not alone.

Last edited:
I'm in need of a little clarification on that post in order to respond correctly. If you are posing the question rhetorically due to Andy's inability to avoid logical fallacy after logical fallacy defeating any hope of his being taken seriously long before his general sloppiness and disregard for detail has a chance to do it then it would behoove me to agree with your post. If on the other hand you believe no one who reads that butchery cares then I would have to say I disagree, clearly Grid does and I can assure you he is not alone.

The fallacies are par for the course. Caring about some typos is just pedantic.

The fallacies are par for the course. Caring about some typos is just pedantic.

Caring about most any other poster making an occasional typo would be pedantic. AJ not only takes apart what others say to the nth degree but many of his typos are egregious to the point of "wth is he trying to say" territory which, to my way of thinking, pushes it far enough to merit mention. Each to their own and understanding YMMV, I find myself agreeing with Grid on that one.

spock.gif

th_coffee.gif
Covfefe

Caring about most any other poster making an occasional typo would be pedantic. AJ not only takes apart what others say to the nth degree but many of his typos are egregious to the point of "wth is he trying to say" territory which, to my way of thinking, pushes it far enough to merit mention. Each to their own and understanding YMMV, I find myself agreeing with Grid on that one.

Exactly. It's when they get into "WTF is he trying to say"
huh.gif
territory that my gorge rises.

One could say the very same about the sewage that you routinely dump here. :)

And, yes: we all believe you and we're all really impressed.
icon_lol.gif

Exactly. It's when they get into "WTF is he trying to say"
huh.gif
territory that my gorge rises.

I don't think I've ever read an Andy post and not understood what he's trying to say. I do find the typos quite humorous at times though. :D

My theory is that Andy's original keyboard failed and he purchased a replacement Asian keyboard at the dollar store to save a few bucks.

upload_2018-7-15_21-59-29.png

Honestly I don't care either way. Not that I mind that you do care. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case