Forbath waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Seeing tweets from beat types saying Forbath has been waived.

What's the record for the most waived kickers by one team in one season?

Will they sign Nugent again? I was surprised he wasn’t re-signed after the Folk injury. Forbath looks like he’s going to crap his pants. Nugent also looks like he’s going to crap his pants, but that’s his natural facial expression.

Played as many games in a Patriots uniform as AB.

Will they sign Nugent again? I was surprised he wasn’t re-signed after the Folk injury. Forbath looks like he’s going to crap his pants. Nugent also looks like he’s going to crap his pants, but that’s his natural facial expression.

I’m guessing Folk comes back, just waiting for another shoe to drop. Maybe Cowart is going to IR and they needed to make the waiver claim on the new beefer before that would process. Waive Forbath, claim Huggins, IR Cowart, re-sign Folk.

My bet would also be it's going to be back to the Folking future

I’m guessing Folk comes back, just waiting for another shoe to drop. Maybe Cowart is going to IR and they needed to make the waiver claim on the new beefer before that would process. Waive Forbath, claim Huggins, IR Cowart, re-sign Folk.

That’s an astute observation on Cowart. And, to me, it’s either Folk is healthy or BB has seen enough of the fa kicking market and said “bleep it, Bailey can’t be any worse than the bodies we’ve shuffled through lately.”

This is the dystopian hellscape all of you who have spent the last 4 years *****ing about Gostkowski were asking for.

I mean that has to be it, because you clearly couldn't be so dim as to think that kickers with a career FG% like his can just be found anywhere, right?

Think this thread will reach 1200 posts?
I wanted to be the first one to bring him up. I believe it is now mandatory for each thread.

Missing a PAT is not good. 1 for 2.

It is so long since we kicker problems, we truly were blessed with AV and then with Ghost. This really sucks that we don't have the dependability at the one position we could always count on.

There is a new video of AB kicking a 30 yarder.

Patriots HOFer I can feel it!

This is the dystopian hellscape all of you who have spent the last 4 years *****ing about Gostkowski were asking for.

No, its not. We wanted the problem addressed before it became more of a problem. The failure to do so has lead us right to the seventh level of kicking hell

Missing a PAT is not good. 1 for 2.
The Pats were going for two points and waited until they got a delay of game penalty. Decided to take the penalty adding 5 yards to the kick, which went wide. This is something the team wearing green uniforms would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes