PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For the first time in Patriots history: no printed tickets

I only support this if they institute a FanID system that just incidentally will make it harder for certain types of fans to attend.

You're exaggerating, programs aren't $20. Apparently lanyard ticket holders didn't rake in enough dough, though.

"I'm wondering if Super Bowl tickets will be digital. That would be a damn shame," said the crusty old living-in-the-past grandpa who happens to value tangible reminders of special life experiences.
They’ve got to be pretty close to $20 I would think. I haven’t bought one for years.

They’ve got to be pretty close to $20 I would think. I haven’t bought one for years.
I think they're still $5 but not sure -- certainly not more than $10.

I would want something game specific or are the programs that way?
Yes, they are game-specific, with rosters, player photos and depth charts for both teams. Teams and game date are printed on the cover.

I hate it. I liked having my patriots lanyard and easy access to the ticket. Ticket lines suck already. Now everyone will be fumbling with their phones trying to get into the stadium. Its gonna be a disaster.

Nevermind when it gets cold and people are wearing all that cold gear. This is a terrible initiative.

You’re going to be surprised how well it works. They use it at large festivals like EDC or Coachella that have literally 120-150k people going through the gate in a two hour window. Much larger numbers then a foodball game, and it works flawlessly

Is it too much to hope they spend the money saved from printing tickets and put it into the annual season ticket holder box stuff we get?

Is it too much to hope they spend the money saved from printing tickets and put it into the annual season ticket holder box stuff we get?
Why send a box at all if your not sending tix?

Why send a box at all if your not sending tix?

132eaca2f54fbfc94641c9bddbe42b03.gif

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back