PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Footballs nailed to pole near Goodell's house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailed it, Roger

Screen-Shot-2017-02-08-at-1.16.53-PM.png

LOVE that they are NCAA footballs and NOT NFL* sponsored footballs!

I think it's time we finally move on

We just won the SB despite Tommy being out 4 games... we won the war.

Move on????????

Listen....Brady and BB will be classy about everything because that is how they are. They will always rise above it all because they are quality gentlemen and champions.

But as fans?????

Since Brady and BB will go the classy route, it's our DUTY to sound the alarm and make it known to whoever wants to listen that the man "in charge" of these league is corrupt and has done everything he can to derail 2 men and an organization that has been nothing but examplary for all other businesses.

I hate these holier-than-thou columnists and talking heads with the "oh, Pats fans should just get over it" nonsense. Goodell didn't get over it when he did that victory tour after his powers were enhansed. Nor should we now that the Pats have proven they could rise above any circumstance brought their way.

Get over it. Please.

I mean JFC, his nephew goes to freaking Duke!

SO IT WAS HIM!!! I'M NOT SURPRISED THE MAN IS A KNOWN LIAR AND THIEF.
View attachment 16232

That picture so brings back a childhood memory.

A friend and I were foot-racing and he was older and faster than I was. He was just cruising easily and looking over at me smiling mockingly.

Do you all know those telephone poles that have a bar sticking out horizontally? I think it is a brace/support for grounding the electric components.

Anyway, I was looking straight ahead while he was looking at me. That is when we both learned that my lower height allowed me to pass under the bar, while his height put the bar about mid-forehead.

I won the race suddenly, with an assist from the horizontal bar.

I can't see one in your cartoon, but I am fervently imagining Roger is approaching a horizontal bar just out of the image.

:D

In 2021 or whenever the CBA is due, I can easily see lots of press on players insisting Article 46 be abolished.

At some point I think the owners are going to bailout on Goodell.

Is the rest of the country finally getting it?

Having lived in Maine the idea that they're 'the rest of the country' is cracking me up to no end.

I think Vanilla Ice and zubaz are the in-thing right now in Maine. They haven't even gotten Seinfeld yet.

Having lived in Maine the idea that they're 'the rest of the country' is cracking me up to no end.

I think Vanilla Ice and zubaz are the in-thing right now in Maine. They haven't even gotten Seinfeld yet.
Zubaz! Do they still sell those? They may be ugly enough my wife wont steal them and tie some jedi pajama stealing, impossible to untie knot in the drawnstring...shes a 0, we'll just say im north of a 36 :p

images (3).jpg
Jesus, those are uglier than i remember them being in my childhood...

Doesn't Goodell live in a gated community with a guard house? Would that mean whoever did this was a neighbor? Or the Guard? :)

Maybe it wasn't even a Patriots fan. Maybe one of his lofty perch neighbors was simply tired of not getting an invite to the grand annual Goodell neighborhood BBQ, so the neighbor decided to go all rogue deflategate on his ass?

Easy now. The nice thing thing is that when all that cool stuff is becoming retro again, then it is just reaching us up in here in the puckerbrush.

BTW...we have flush toilets now!!

I mean JFC, his nephew goes to freaking Duke!

He looks like the kind of guy who would slip something in your drink. I'll bet that sign made him the most popular guy on campus.

The entire Goodell line needs to be sterilized.

Nice. That is about as personally close as I want any harassment to geth. We don't need to make threats just constantly remind him what a tool he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents